Lets see some track launch pics!!!

Here's one

P7068652.JPG

Same track, I think same night. If your the guy i'm thinking about I even ran you a couple of times.:thumbsup: No launch pics, my son wasn't quite clear on what i was wanting him to do with the camera:whistle: I didn't have any pic worthy launches any how.

Cobys race 014.jpg

damn, wish I woulda went now, they keep changing there bike night schedule around every freaking week here lately so I never no whats goin on any more.

Same track, I think same night. If your the guy i'm thinking about I even ran you a couple of times.:thumbsup: No launch pics, my son wasn't quite clear on what i was wanting him to do with the camera:whistle: I didn't have any pic worthy launches any how.

Im the same guy!! My wife took that pic that night. Same thing as your son she was unclear of what I wanted.

What ended up being your best pass?

I made 20 passes TOTAL!! best was a 9.99@142

damn, wish I woulda went now, they keep changing there bike night schedule around every freaking week here lately so I never no whats goin on any more.

It was just a test and tune night. Not a bike night!!

Here are a couple from a few months ago. Have since stripped her down to bare bones weight and replaced everything with fiberglass.

Tire warp.jpg

The Launch.jpg

Back