Let the stretching begin

VERY NICE BRO!!!!  i love the color of the bike too! lol...i noticed that shinko tire. i always ran dunlop qualifiers and my last tire i bought that same shinko and i love it. it seems to have a slightly wider contact patch and it hook great at the track. ive got like 5500 miles out of that tire too. with 14 runs at the track.
Man glad to hear that about the shinko. I do a lot of commuting and didn't want a exspensive tire that was only going to last about 2500-3000 miles. I sure hopt to get 5500 out of mine like you did!

OK finally got it back from the shop. I know sum guys are going flame me but, this is what makes the Busa number #1 there is so many different styles and setups for them! I ended up going 2 more inches longer than planed. It's a 7-14 arm and I went with a 12 over, I think I ended up using like 145 links out of a 150. The big question folks have asked me besides the number one question, "what the he!! you do that for is how does it handle. From the riding I've done so far, I really haven't noticed anything different with normal riding. But I haven't took no curves really hard and don't really plan on it either.

For what it's worth to me, I can say I really like it. So here's sum pics.

023__800x600_.JPG

Looking good Ash...long as you like it that's all that matters. Besides, who wants to be just another black 2007 Hayabusa? (besides me that is)

Looking forward to seeing it in person soon.

Back