Let the stretching begin

webbashl

Registered
Been waiting to do this for a while now and finally got all the stuff to finish it. First all already lowered the bike with bones in the rear and soupy's front kit. Then picked up a gann arm (7-14) that was polished and had been sitting for awhile and started to pit etc. Found a guy in Winston-Salem NC (S&G powder coating) that really went out of his way with some costumer service and pricing! He blasted the arm and done a lot of filling in and I couldn't have asked for a better job. Then street and track (Charles) took care of me with a EK530 ZZZ 150 link and +9 SS braided brake line. So need a back tire and picked up a advance 005. Now time to get it all on. Will post some pics later hopefully next week I will have it together.

PS: Any NC guys that needs some powdering done S&G in Winston-Salem was the best price i found and they can do pretty much anything, i.e. all colors, candy chrome,translucences, what ever.

109__800x600_.JPG

THEY LOOK B** A** when they are stretched !!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY BLACK , THE FASTEST COLOR AROUND !!!!!!!!

I know its your bike, but damn, why would anyone stretch there bike with the awsome roads around there.

VERY NICE BRO!!!! i love the color of the bike too! lol...i noticed that shinko tire. i always ran dunlop qualifiers and my last tire i bought that same shinko and i love it. it seems to have a slightly wider contact patch and it hook great at the track. ive got like 5500 miles out of that tire too. with 14 runs at the track.

Back