Bought a 'busa....let the mod process begin!!

Busa-King

Registered
Ok so my good friend Ski was kind enough to sel me his Hayabusa for dirt cheap because he wanted to buy a supercharger for his Mach 1 mustang he has, soooo me being single and the compulsive buyer that i am i decided to take it...she's all black (which by some beliefs is the fastest color) and she was COMPLETELY stock when i bought her, the only thing he had done to her was new tires and a exhaust tip........well ladies and gentlemen let the mods begin, i dont plan to go too crazy with this one (thats what i said with my other one) but this is on the to-do list....

1. power commander
2. lowering
3. 2008 tail section
4. 8" stretch by M/T performance in Clarksville
5. Shinko 003's front and rear
6. HID Kit
7. Aftermarket windscreen
8. Dyno Tune
9. front & rear footpegs and brake & clutch levers powdercoated black
10. 16-42T Vortex Sprockets

....if i think of anything else ill include but i know you guys would preffer pics so here they are....enjoy!

DSC01570_[800x600].JPG

DSC01571_[800x600].JPG

DSC01572_[800x600].JPG

DSC01573_[800x600].JPG

ok so i was able to pick up a 2008 tail section for the bike so here are the before and afters... the only problem my friend ran into when installing it was tha the release mechanism for the hump/passenger seat is no the same from GEN 1 to GEN 2 so if you guys know how to make it work or what i need to do let me know...thanks in advance

DSC00027.JPG

DSC00028.JPG

DSC00029.JPG

DSC00030.JPG

DSC00034.JPG

DSC00035.JPG

nice ride.... seems like your off and running .. good luck and :welcome:
Thanks for the welcome man , ive been on the forum for a while but for the longest i couldnt remember my password but since i bought my new baby i thought you guys (and gals) would like the documentation of her process.....here's a picture of my other one

MY_BABY.jpg

Ok so here's what she looks like with the new 2008 tail section, everything fitted perfectly but i guess the locking mechanism doesnt work so i need to fix that somehow....

100_0947.jpg

100_0950.jpg

100_0953.jpg

100_0958.jpg

Time to take the hair dryer to those orange stickers....
yup thats definitely on the to do list, but im all the way in Afghanistan so it takes time from the time i want something done till its done and have pics so bare with me =]

to be honest man i have yet to see the bike in person, i bought it from a friend of mine, im in afghanistan so i wont see it for atleast two more months

I'm thinking that's an '09 tail you got, not that it makes a darn.... Nice looking '07 and thanks for your service :beerchug:

Hey guy, that was my idea!!!!!???

Good looking bike bro. Putting Vortex Sprockets on mine also. Waiting on my chain to come in.

Hey guy, that was my idea!!!!!???

Good looking bike bro. Putting Vortex Sprockets on mine also. Waiting on my chain to come in.

jaja im sure most of us want that mod done....its just a matter of gettnig a hold of all the parts at a decent price :thumbsup:

Back