Let the stretching begin

looks good brotha. your cheez'n says it all
beerchug.gif

those rear sets are scream'n for some paint
thumb_up.gif

No flaming coming from me... that looks VERY clean, exactly the look I am going for, just 6"... How much did you pay for your arm, it looks EXACTLY like what I want!

Nice lookin bike, you wont notice too much difference in driving UNTIL you take some corners,there is a big difference there,but for the most part you'll like it UNLESS you lower it, thats when it changes drastically,greatly reduces your speed bump speed and lean angle.Its a give and take,lowered LOOKS cool,but the handling suffers greatly when accompanied by stretching.

Nice lookin bike, you wont notice too much difference in driving UNTIL you take some corners,there is a big difference there,but for the most part you'll like it UNLESS you lower it, thats when it changes drastically,greatly reduces your speed bump speed and lean angle.Its a give and take,lowered LOOKS cool,but the handling suffers greatly when accompanied by stretching.
It's already been lowered. I dropped the back 1.5 in the rear and 1 up front.

Hey you're down the road have you ever got with the guys around here to ride??

No flaming coming from me... that looks VERY clean, exactly the look I am going for, just 6"... How much did you pay for your arm, it looks EXACTLY like what I want!
You said that is exactly what you want but you want 6" or the same lenght like I got?
I was saying the look of the arm... the nice stock color and finish with the lowered stretched look... Dude, you got a mighty fine looking Buuuuusa

You said that is exactly what you want but you want 6" or the same lenght like I got?
I was saying the look of the arm... the nice stock color and finish with the lowered stretched look... Dude, you got a mighty fine looking Buuuuusa
Thanks I still have to black out those rear sets, but I was trying to keep it tasteful. Appreciate the compliment

Back