Super Excited!!! Let the mods begin!

There's a guy on here that with black out your rear sets and passenger pegs. If you search for it, I'm sure you'll find the threads.

Thanks a lot! Does he have these for sale? I'm thinking just take mine off and get them powder coated myself will be cheaper

Just noticed BigE has a great deal on a speedohealer, that would make a great addition to your mod list. Then you could change sprocket size and not have to worry about your speedometer. Just a thought.

Where can I buy it from Big E?

I guess I don't understand not using mirrors when you ride. I have been riding a few years and can't count the number of times that mirrors have saved my butt.

I just always check blind spots and know who is coming up from behind me by going past people lol! But yeah mirrors are a good thing to have just don't like the stock mirrors

u think thats expensive? try putting on a Turbo kit lol. wat u spend wud be about half the cost of my header alone lol

I never used mirrors either but this year I bought some really nice ones from Japan and gonna try em out wen I get my bike back from Powerhouse. it really sux wen ur at a light and fearful that someone is gonna rear end u. that doesn't gov me a warm n fuzzy feeling. I wud just put some decent mirrors on if I were u. it aint gonna make it any slower and it mite jus save ur life.....

i may just leave the mirrors on the bike...After reading your comment and Don Hardcastle's...I just used pig spotters on my other busa not that they are useful! lol...But yeah Turbo would be nice but I'm trying to stay in a comfortable range spending wise! I know with the boost i would want to run i would have to get into the internals of the motor...too much $$$$ :laugh:

I bought some Pig Spotters way back in '08 for my '03 but returned them,from their ads I thought they would be a perfect fit for the boss on the fairings but didn't and would've had to drill a new hole(screw that).I also can't stand the look of stock mirrors(remind me of antennae on a bug:laugh:)so after 5 years of running block offs decided on an Oberon bar end mirror.Looks pretty clean(with hands on the grips it's hardly noticeable)and can still see all traffic coming up behind me.

Oberon%20Mirror%206-5-2015%20003_zpsfxutzv81.jpg

Oberon%20Mirror%206-5-2015%20002_zpsbpeklq5s.jpg

Now those are some slick ass mirrors there...I like those a lot! Thanks for the info on that...and i agree with you on the antennae thing with the stock mirrors...i hate them...i guess i'm going to have to just look into getting some mirrors that are effective...yours are a start :beerchug:

Welcome to the oRg, home of where we help you decide how to blow your $ and secure a second job :rofl:

Box that stuff up, bring it over and let's see how it looks on other members' Busas next week :whistle: I mean, don't be stingy man...

Enjoy modding!!! Seriously though, I hope you like Ramen noodles :p

LoL!!! :laugh: I do like ramen noodles the korean kind shin ramyun extra spicy! I already have the bike apart so this will be fun...can't wait until all of the stuff comes in and I can post up new pics! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot! Does he have these for sale? I'm thinking just take mine off and get them powder coated myself will be cheaper

Even cheaper is a rattle can if you're handy. Totally cleans up the lines,and makes everything blend much better. Did mine on a rainy weekend;rear sets,passenger peg brackets,brake&shift lever as well as air shift ram. Rattle can primer,satin black&a heat gun+some basic prep skills. Still going strong 3yrs later. You would never know unless I told you....

IMG_4712.jpg

Even cheaper is a rattle can if you're handy. Totally cleans up the lines,and makes everything blend much better. Did mine on a rainy weekend;rear sets,passenger peg brackets,brake&shift lever as well as air shift ram. Rattle can primer,satin black&a heat gun+some basic prep skills. Still going strong 3yrs later. You would never know unless I told you....

I also did the same with mine about 3 years ago and still looks great.:thumbsup:

NewGraphics912009_zps027eb1c7.jpg

Hmmmm Definitely something to consider! It looks great! Especially for 3yrs...i thought the paint would chip guess i was wrong :bowdown:

Never had any problem with chipping,etc.,and if I get a scratch anywhere on it only takes a minute to hold a piece of cardboard behind it and give it a quick shot.:laugh:

The software? Getting the restriction taken off I take it? I just don't know of any good people in the area to flash my ecu and tune it to my bike
u shud also look to see who has ECU Unleased in ur area or send ur ECU to Powerhouse and he can do it for you. He is the only authorized ECU Unleashed vendor on this site.

i may just leave the mirrors on the bike...After reading your comment and Don Hardcastle's...I just used pig spotters on my other busa not that they are useful! lol...But yeah Turbo would be nice but I'm trying to stay in a comfortable range spending wise! I know with the boost i would want to run i would have to get into the internals of the motor...too much $$$$ :laugh:
u don't need to go into the motor. stock motor will handle 300 hp and prob more. the Busa is a tough girl....

Back