Super Excited!!! Let the mods begin!

keene757

Registered
Well I just ordered some items and can't wait to get them in! I ordered Brocks Alien Head 2 exhaust(Black 14"), Power Commander V(already mapped from Brock's), Zero Gravity Windscreen Dark Smoked, License plate bracket goes on passenger rear set, and Hid Kit 10000k.

Ordering next: Galfer Wave Rotors front and rear, Vortex Sprockets stock teeth, pig spotter mirrors, asv clutch and brake lever, Vortex Front rear set and passenger, Frame dress up kit, triple tree, lowering links, extensions, and brake lines Galfer...lord this **** is expensive!!! I'm tired of typing!:banghead:

Then let the carbon fiber begin!!! I just need to make a lot more money! lol :please:

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

In my opinion:
Should have skipped the PCV and just spent the money on an ECU dyno tune if you have a competent tuner nearby. But since already spent the money just PM murderedout07 or powerhouse spend i think $50 and have the restrictions removed. Well worth it.

Don't need the golfer rotors unless your road racing maybe. I have the eBay ones and they are great on the street but I can't comment on repeated high speed stops.

Why get stock size aftermarket sprockets? Vortex might be a little lighter but doesn't last as long. Open her up! I did -1F -1R with SuperSprox. Gets an aluminum carrier with steel teeth. -1,-1 sounds odd but I at some point want to go LSR and switching the front to stock should let me hit 200mph.

Otherwise just know what you want out of the bike before you just start buying everything. Busa's have a large aftermarket and you can almost replace any part with something different.

In my opinion:
Should have skipped the PCV and just spent the money on an ECU dyno tune if you have a competent tuner nearby. But since already spent the money just PM murderedout07 or powerhouse spend i think $50 and have the restrictions removed. Well worth it.

Don't need the golfer rotors unless your road racing maybe. I have the eBay ones and they are great on the street but I can't comment on repeated high speed stops.

Why get stock size aftermarket sprockets? Vortex might be a little lighter but doesn't last as long. Open her up! I did -1F -1R with SuperSprox. Gets an aluminum carrier with steel teeth. -1,-1 sounds odd but I at some point want to go LSR and switching the front to stock should let me hit 200mph.

Otherwise just know what you want out of the bike before you just start buying everything. Busa's have a large aftermarket and you can almost replace any part with something different.

Yeah I don't know of any tuners here in this area and as far as the stock sprockets it is because I just wanted to black everything out...More for aesthetics than performance...I did on my 09 busa change the tooth size and my speedo was all off lol...That is why i am choosing to stay stock there...Thanks for the comment on the rotors I will look into them! :beerchug:

Get a speedo healer. Big e has one for sale right now $70. Even off the showroom these bikes are about 7-8% off from what your doing. Plug and play.

Congrats tho you'll enjoy it!

Great list of mods. I hope you don't ride much at night, 10000k will not be very bright.

Get a speedo healer. Big e has one for sale right now $70. Even off the showroom these bikes are about 7-8% off from what your doing. Plug and play.

Congrats tho you'll enjoy it!

gotcha! I totally forgot about the speedohealer...I already ordered it though :banghead: Thanks for the info i still may purchase another set later

Great list of mods. I hope you don't ride much at night, 10000k will not be very bright.

Thank you! I do ride at night and actually prefer the blue because it stands out more to me and people see you...but definitely not as bright as some of the lower kelvins for sure!

There's a guy on here that with black out your rear sets and passenger pegs. If you search for it, I'm sure you'll find the threads.

Just noticed BigE has a great deal on a speedohealer, that would make a great addition to your mod list. Then you could change sprocket size and not have to worry about your speedometer. Just a thought.

yeah i don't really use mirrors so mirror block offs are a no go in Va...Ticket waiting to happen I'm getting them just so I can say I have mirrors.

I guess I don't understand not using mirrors when you ride. I have been riding a few years and can't count the number of times that mirrors have saved my butt.

u think thats expensive? try putting on a Turbo kit lol. wat u spend wud be about half the cost of my header alone lol

I never used mirrors either but this year I bought some really nice ones from Japan and gonna try em out wen I get my bike back from Powerhouse. it really sux wen ur at a light and fearful that someone is gonna rear end u. that doesn't gov me a warm n fuzzy feeling. I wud just put some decent mirrors on if I were u. it aint gonna make it any slower and it mite jus save ur life.....

I bought some Pig Spotters way back in '08 for my '03 but returned them,from their ads I thought they would be a perfect fit for the boss on the fairings but didn't and would've had to drill a new hole(screw that).I also can't stand the look of stock mirrors(remind me of antennae on a bug:laugh:)so after 5 years of running block offs decided on an Oberon bar end mirror.Looks pretty clean(with hands on the grips it's hardly noticeable)and can still see all traffic coming up behind me.

Oberon%20Mirror%206-5-2015%20003_zpsfxutzv81.jpg

Oberon%20Mirror%206-5-2015%20002_zpsbpeklq5s.jpg

Welcome to the oRg, home of where we help you decide how to blow your $ and secure a second job :rofl:

Box that stuff up, bring it over and let's see how it looks on other members' Busas next week :whistle: I mean, don't be stingy man...

Enjoy modding!!! Seriously though, I hope you like Ramen noodles :p

Back