led lights

I bought the electropods and they suck arse!! They are not very bright and I was totally let down after all the custom silver aircraft wiring I did to make two separate power stations for them. I wanted purple so i could get my LSU thing going on with my yellow HAYA-BOO-SAH!

Anyone gotta hookup on the bright badass LEDs?

Thanks!!

(Tango1300 @ Apr. 24 2007,23:39) I bought the electropods and they suck arse!!  They are not very bright and I was totally let down after all the custom silver aircraft wiring I did to make two separate power stations for them.  I wanted purple so i could get my LSU thing going on with my yellow HAYA-BOO-SAH!

Anyone gotta hookup on the bright badass LEDs?

Thanks!!
Purple LEDs just aren't very bright. Something about the whole color spectrum thing and how LEDs are made.

I have orange electropods, and they seem pretty bright if you get them arranged right.

Speedemon's bike is just insane bright though, or at least it looks that way in that pic. Once I am done with my install, I'll post pics, but that'll be a while.

yeah purple will shed very little light...purple is good to accent chrome if its right above it, but it wont work to shed a glow to the ground.
one of the reasons besids me liking green is that it is one of the brightest colors.

the local popo also think my bike is very bright hehe
argue.gif

Tango , did you get your pods from custom dynamics ? I think that green is the brightest color my yellow is pretty good but I need to place some in other areas.

SPEEDEMON, Have you had any problems with the popo? I figure since mine are yellow , i'll just say that they are marker lights just like all the semi's have on there trucks.
beerchug.gif

(frisbee @ Apr. 25 2007,18:09) Tango , did you get your pods from custom dynamics ? I think that green is the brightest color my yellow is pretty good but I need to place some in other areas.

SPEEDEMON, Have you had any problems with the popo? I figure since mine are yellow , i'll just say that they are marker lights just like all the semi's have on there trucks.
beerchug.gif
haha you can try that bro, good luck, living in NJ with the most strict cops around, yeah i get dshit for it all the time, last time i got stopped i said it was good for safety, drivers can see me better, the popo let me go but in general i try to stay away from them, it is deff illegal...

I figure I will only try to ride with the grill ones on . I think that the rear one would be to bright for people behind me .

No pics yet I think I will put the tail screen lights in first. Try to do that tommorow.

Okay so no pics yet . I'm about to order 2- 3 LED pods and 2- 5 LED pods! I still have the two little screens on the bottom of the fairings, and I want the 5's to go in the front facing the wheel.

Back