Last Zuk I will Own

I did talked with Zuks customer service manager.  He clearly said they support NOTHING outside US.  Yes the Zuk dealer I purchased it from will do the work . I wanted it entered into the US Zuk dealer in case of any future problems. I plan on coming back to the US next year. It is a customer service thing.
dont mean to ask a dumb question, but that means you will have to wait until you return to the US to get the recall fixed? i would have thought suzuki would have wanted the issue resolved regardless of where the bike is.
dunno.gif

I dunno if this story is all true or not, but I bet if the story makes any press/newspapers Suzuki would jump out their butt trying to do the recall.

Thought it was a worldwide recall , not limited to the US ?
So any suzuki dealer would be the check / work

Be patient ZJOKER. Like some others here have said it is a safety recall so where you are shouldn't matter. Unfortunatley you havn't got to talk to the right person yet. You may want to give them the old " My bike may have a defect from your factory that could cause me to be hurt or killed and you won't fix it ? I will need you to put that in writing for me please."
beerchug.gif

Back