Laid the bike down

Glad you got out of ICU Tony
beerchug.gif

If you can't sleep, just keep calling the nurses until they give you something to knock your azz out
laugh.gif

Take care, and let us know if you need ANYTHING
wink.gif

tony,
i talked to you on the phone today. i guess they are keeping you well medicated as they should. i am richard or board username gwhunran. i will call again on sunday. tony told me his bike is safe and secure with family so thats one thing he doesn't have to worry on. i am kind of toasted now myself (oxycodone/guiness). I really hate wearing this cast. i am a bit clostrophobic about it.
talk to you soon,
richard

yes STKR there is only one me. thats why I jumped off the bike. I can explain now (the nurses just left)

ok here's what happened. drove the truck back everything was great. Finally found a helmet so I could actually take the bike out for a spin...
I do so and tings are going great. I actually get a mile on the bike. I get back to my dad's and the gas light on. So I tell all that I'm getting gas And I make a left out of his driveway and the road is wide enough for 4 cars 1 parked on each side.
as I make the left (note it's around 6:45 and gettin dark.... 2 houses down on the right there is a "T" intersection there is a racer starting to turn into my lane, Not to big of a problem I see the parked car on the right so I cut left and miss the car. Now I see the parked car on the left, I cut back over to miss this car, and that's when the back end comes out from behind me. the rear starts sliding. Long story short I know Im not going to miss the car, so I hop off the right side, trying to miss the car all together, unfortunately the knee didn't miss the car. and nursers are here gotta go for now. I have alot more sensation now so things are doing really good.
thanks for all the prayers all.
Tony

Damn, Tony i'm glad you made it . thats all that matters . Hope you heal up fast.

I'm glad to hear that tony...its your health that matters most, hope you get well faster...
bowdown.gif

Glad to see you posting on the board again Tony. Hopefully you'll be home with family and friends in no time. Thanks for the updates. I was very worried with the patchy info we had.

Tony, Glad to see you are posting on the Org. Praying for a speedy recovery and if you need anything let us know. I know you are not to concerned about the bike but I have a full stock exhuast and levers if you need them just send address and I'll ship them right away. If needed they can be there for you when you get out.

Keep us up to date on your condition.

Joe

thank you everyone for all the prayers and support. Honestly I don't know what they insurance company will do about the bike?? It is fully insured. Any thoughts?

insurance should still pay for the bike w/ the exception of the deductable you agreed w/ when you opened the policy. good to hear your alright! that was a pretty nasty scenario you put yourself in now get some rest.
biggrin.gif

FYI, I go back in tomorrow to adjust the external brace. Anestesia willbe required, but no moe cutting

Back