Laid the bike down

you tell me what you need as soon as you're able.

Rubb has you covered.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Garanteed</span>
No better man!!!!! Than Andy.. Am also if you need anything at all Tony......
+1 guys... I'm here too, if you need something, I'll do what I can to hook you up bro.

As for the cagers, Make them all ride a bike for a day... We'll see how they feel afterward.

thanks for the update. i hope he makes out alright.
rock.gif

May he heal quickly. This forum is super...I'm sure we can pitch and help again
smile.gif

I wouldn't mind info on where Tony is...he's within an hour of me...I'm in Hampton a lot...worth a trip to see his family at least
sad.gif

Thanks for the update Kenny, that's great to hear he's out of ICU. Tony, rest, get your strength back and do what the nurse's tell ya
wink.gif

-Ed

Hello alll thank you for the words of encouragement this is Tony FYI Michelle Im in Virginia Beach General I spoke with someone (Todd I think) from the board. I wouldnt mind a call to explain what happened VaBusa but Im really not up fo visitors just yet. Still havent slept much since wed.
Todd thaks for todays talk it meant alot.

you tell me what you need as soon as you're able.

Rubb has you covered.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Garanteed</span>
+1

Glad to here your doing better. Praying for a speedy recovery.

I have a set of stock levers. Send address and I will ship them out ASAP.

Glad to hear you were wearing your gear.

Joe

Hello alll thank you for the words of encouragement this is Tony FYI Michelle Im in Virginia Beach General I spoke with someone (Todd I think) from the board. I wouldnt mind a call to explain what happened VaBusa but Im really not up fo visitors just yet. Still havent slept much since wed.
Todd thaks for todays talk it meant alot.
We hear ya Tony.

Thanks for updating me.

Rubb.

well I dont know whats going to happen but I will pm Michelle or anyone but want to leep it a minimum

Back