Laid the bike down

tonyy1

Donating Member
Registered
this is tony's friend Kenny and he just wanted me to post this. with 1 mile one the bike a driver ran him off the road. I am going up to the hospital today and he is being move from ICU to a regular room. I will send pics later. He was wearing his gear.

Geeeeezzzz!! That is nasty. Hoep he is recovering well. Thansk for the note.

Thanks for the heads up and I hope he is ok. It seems there have been a few post like this floating aroung lately. Be careful out there guys.

Thanks for the update and yet another rider taken down by a fuggin' cage
mad.gif

Give Tony my best...hang in there Tony!!! Being moved from ICU is a good thing...
smile.gif

you tell me what you need as soon as you're able.

Rubb has you covered.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Garanteed</span>

DAM GOOD TO HEAR- stomach been a wreck.

I got stocks cans, levers.........holler

That's a relief. The move from ICU and the gear bein' on. Very good.

Post up as soon as you can, Tony. We still need to get you back on the bike when you can.

--Wag--

glad to hear you are already out of icu. i read your friends post early this morning just before heading to work. i kind of felt uneasy all day, as i had a misadventure too with the new bike and had corresponded with you on the forum. mine was all self induced though. what hospital are you in? if you feel like talking, post the phone number to call. I am juat across the bay from you in VA Beach.

richard

Good news! Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Keep us posted!!!

I was hoping that it was really Tony posting the update. It's great news that he's being moved from ICU. It will be even better when he's back on the board telling us the story. Hopefully, that will be real soon. Prayers sent.

Back