Laid the bike down

Good to hear that you're better, man. Keep yer chin up.

Here's to hoping you get home soon.
beerchug.gif

Damn Tony, you sound like you're in a lot of pain
sad.gif

I'm in Richmond all stinkin' week for training, so I can't make the run to Va Beach
mad.gif
Sounds like you don't really need or want too many visitors right now anyway, but you're in my thoughts and I hope you heal very quickly...so sorry this happened...
sad.gif

Chin up Tony...you're here and that means so much right now
smile.gif
If you need anything, let me know...and thanks to your buddy for the email updates!

sad.gif

well all sorry it's been so long since my last update. Unfortunately I'm still in the hospital. After the fixator was adjusted I went through hell with pain management, finding the right combination of pain medications and frequency. Right now the doctor said that I should be able to go home tomorrow (I'll be going home to my dad's house), he's retired and very capable of assisting me.
As much as I want to get out of here, if I don't feel comfortable I'm not leaving tomorrow. Still have the fixator on the leg, I will get the bike fixed, thank you EVERYONE that offered up parts, I have to go through insurance since they already know about the accident since the owner of the car called in to report about their car getting repaired. My deductible is only 250 and right now I have the financial means to pay that. So all that offered up parts, just once again reminds me how great the people are that come here.
I will keep you all update more frequently.

Definately do not rush yourself out of the hospital. Take your time. I know I can't really talk,I've done stuff like taking a bread knife and cutting a leg/foot cast off after 9 days instead of the prescribed 6 weeks.
Try and be patient and be a good patient. Better for you in the end.

Take care,RSD.

My buddy wadded up his bike in the fall. His Insurance Co totalled it. He bought it back for salvage and repaired it himself. Cost him around $4,000 less to buy back and repair than the insurance paid on the claim. Personaly, I would have taken the Insurance $$$$ and bought a new bike.

I'm on a hospital pc I do have pics of the bike I don't mind posting as it lays in my dads garage, but I need someone to resize the pics for me. and post them up. This pc has been stripped and pasword protected the only thing I (a patient) can get into without a password is IE. can someone pm me an email addy and I'll forward them

Ortho doc was in again today and still saying tomorrow would be good for me to get out of here and start the healing process at home.

thanks DJ I know it's not going to be easy with a broken knee. but I'll be back as good as before.

Rub. part of my main problem with the nurses I had being too busy to administer me my medications ON TIME. It obviously wasnt as important to them as it was to me

I'm on a hospital pc I do have pics of the bike I don't mind posting as it lays in my dads garage, but I need someone to resize the pics for me. and post them up. This pc has been stripped and pasword protected the only thing I (a patient) can get into without a password is IE. can someone pm me an email addy and I'll forward them
PM Sent

Tony- good news, you getting to go home. Hope all goes well and insurance gets the Busa fixed up. Take care and heal up quick bud.

Back