know your limits

You think you have known fear my fellow orgsters? I've known fear my friends. I looked death in the face for so many hours that I looked at the sky through fogged shield dripping with a blinding wetness and dared the gods to take me, “by god I shall arrive at the Bashâ€￾ I declared, “I will survive your fury.â€￾

And the gods rescinded and allowed me to pass unto Robbinsville only to vanquish my tired spirit on the parking lots of the Phillips.

Yes fellow orgsters, I have known fear!

angry_dog.jpg

huh, I have some cheap tour master stuff about $70 for pants and jacket put it right over your normal gear and you are set never a leak so far and I've had them for years.. http://www.revzilla.com/product/tour-master-defender-2-piece-rainsuit?utm_source=product&kwd=&adtype=pla&kw={keyword}&gclid=CJ_Yz-DS57ECFeZDMgodQW0AMw

Thanks been looking at a couple different things. Is a one piece or two piece better?

I guess a one piece might be better but the Tour Master set I have has never failed me even in harsh wind and rain.

You think you have known fear my fellow orgsters? I've known fear my friends. I looked death in the face for so many hours that I looked at the sky through fogged shield dripping with a blinding wetness and dared the gods to take me, “by god I shall arrive at the Bash” I declared, “I will survive your fury.”

And the gods rescinded and allowed me to pass unto Robbinsville only to vanquish my tired spirit on the parking lots of the Phillips.

Yes fellow orgsters, I have known fear!

:rofl:

Good on you brother. I did the same thing in April trying to make the Bash, and probably would have made it, but a cager ended the ride for me. There will always be meets as long as you're around to make them :thumbsup:

Back