know your limits

Butthurt+butthurt+everywhere+_8676a1712ce786821e89ad24d619f2e2.jpg

Why do you say that? I've road for much longer than 3 hours in the rain and mine works just fine..

As far as Frogg Toggs are concerned we all had them and she's right. It worked fine for a couple hours but after that the rain soaked right thru. I woke to 50 degree weather and pouring rain in Macon Ga with 300 miles to go. For the first couple hours I was ok but after just plain soaked and miserable. Only thing that got me there was I kept telling myself 'this better be worth it' meaning the bash and peeps there. In glad I pushed on because it was. After all I got to dress out a Busa in pink :laugh:

huh, I have some cheap tour master stuff about $70 for pants and jacket put it right over your normal gear and you are set never a leak so far and I've had them for years.. http://www.revzilla.com/product/tour-master-defender-2-piece-rainsuit?utm_source=product&kwd=&adtype=pla&kw={keyword}&gclid=CJ_Yz-DS57ECFeZDMgodQW0AMw

Joe, That is what Steve and I bought last year and I agree. cheap and works great. we rode all day in the rain without a leak at all.

There's something to come from this thread what to where so you can make it to your destination even in the rain (or a drizzle in BDB's case :poke:)

Does anyone have any suggestions for glove covers?

There's something to come from this thread what to where so you can make it to your destination even in the rain (or a drizzle in BDB's case :poke:)

Rubber dish washing gloves. Pink for Vabs and BdB.

I learned from Earlybird to carry some latex medical gloves...that's the only thing that kept my hands dry (for a while at least)...gloves were still soaked, but I put the latex gloves on my hands, then the gloves and it helped a lot...

yeah, I looked at those and decided against them they were about the same price but the local store didn't have pants and it seemed like it would tear easily. I'm really happy with my Tour Master's though.. I arrive completely dry :) except my hands ???

Rubber dish washing gloves. Pink for Vabs and BdB.

I've used stretchy XXL gloves from harbor freight and they worked pretty well over the gloves but hard to get on without cutting holes in them with the knuckle armor and stuff.. and then they will rip at some point anyway. Tried dish gloves but they were to sloppy to handle break and clutch well.

i have a set of thin material mittens which go over my gloves and kept them completely dry, not sure what brand they are but they came with my harley rain gear that i rode in with, they kept my hands completely dry except for sweat

i have a set of thin material mittens which go over my gloves and kept them completely dry, not sure what brand they are but they came with my harley rain gear that i rode in with, they kept my hands completely dry except for sweat

btw that harley rain gear was 10+ years old and finally gave in when i ripped the ass in them but they still kept the rest of me dry

Back