who wants to trade weather?

Malicious

Registered
ok seriously, every time i want to go for a ride, its either raining, or going to rain....i ride purely for fun, the busa is one of my toys, its not a commuter,nor will it ever be, i rode it to work once to shut the co workers up and by the end of the day it was covered in dust so yeah, riding is only for enjoyment, i work moday to friday 7-3 and wait till after rush hour before i go out so usually after 630, and this summer it seems to want to rain at that time, and same on the weekends... it pourd all night, and now the roads had dried out enough for me to be comfortable, im out for 5 minutes and it starts pouring again.... ive had the busa for about 2 months and have only managed 1150 km on it :( i wish i could trade weather with anyone saying its too hot or too dry :tantrum::cursin::cursin::soapbox::rant::alcoholic:4:mad:

It was like that here for a lot of June and July, for like 4-5 weeks non stop. Everytime I got on the bike I got rained on.

And now it's back to being too hot and too dry :laugh:

ahh up here in alberta, edmonton area, weve had record breaking rain, been getting more in any given 3 week period than we usually get in a whole summer

Severe drought, 35 days 100+ weather, 5 days in a row 105+.... gladly trade you.

We have had pretty good weather here in the NYC area for riding. Lot's of dry days with a few rainiy days. I need to get myself in phase with the good days. Last weekend the weather was perfect but I had to take care of chores which piled up around the house along with work items. This weekend i have some free time but it is raining all weekend.

I'll gladly trade, I live in the only state that is so dry it cant completely tear apart a tropical storm.

don-dissipation-600x405.jpg

Anytime! Just went through a second typhoon in the past two and a half months. Okinawa...
Posted via Mobile Device

Beautiful here.
Our "Mid winter".
Cool, but not cold, I still wear shorts and T-Shirt to work,
Not had any rain for a couple of weeks.

Excellent bike weather.

I love Australia.

I've had years like that. Starts raining on Friday afternoon and doesn't stop until Sunday evening, then beautiful all week. And repeats the procedure next weekend.
Not like that this year though. Has rained 2-3 times for a few moments each in the last 6 weeks. 100+ almost every day. Yard is completely brown.
I wouldn't trade you completely, but wouldn't mind exchanging some of our hot and dry for a bit of your rain.

Have not seen any rain in months around here. Summers are on avg 100*+ days. Nah, you can keep your lousy weather. :laugh:

Back