know your limits

Shooting your mouth off about having to hang out with all the old guys for the weekend then punking out on the trip. Priceless. The old guys had quite the party, even if we did have to say up past our bed times. Enjoy the picture thread.....:rofl:

he was riding with me and made it 200 miles of a 350+ mile trip, unfortunately he gave up 20 miles from where it stopped raining and 30-35 miles from completely dry pavement and an hour from sunny sky and 75 degrees where i took off my rain gear and was completely dry and put on my sunglasses and ipod and was dry within 20 mins and then sweating within 40 while sitting in traffic in chicago for an hour lmfao

Made it more than half way but didn't complete the journey? Wtf?

We rode about 9-10 hours in the pouring rain to get to and from the Spring Bash and it was the worse thing I have ever been through, so I'm with you pull over. I have never before spent 10 hours saying to myself "I'm going to die today, I'm going to die today...."

So 3 days later we turned around and did it again :laugh:. There is an advantage to being stupid I suppose.

Exactly!!! I believe the storm we were running through for most of the ride home was categorized as a nor'easter, and I've never been so soaked for so many hours in my entire life!! Four hours?! Willie and I can do that with our eyes closed now :rofl:

Exactly!!! I believe the storm we were running through for most of the ride home was categorized as a nor'easter, and I've never been so soaked for so many hours in my entire life!! Four hours?! Willie and I can do that with our eyes closed now :rofl:

Maybe if he had stopped at a laundromat and put his clothes in the washer to make them smell better like y'all did he could have made it?
:whistle:

Maybe if he had stopped at a laundromat and put his clothes in the washer to make them smell better like y'all did he could have made it?
:whistle:

Nothing wrong with having fresh riding gear Saiid :rofl: And it did wonders for Tim's earbuds... :whistle:

Dude, you earned pink panties for being, well, I can't say it here...family site :rofl:

At the April Bash in NC, Willie, Earlybird and I did about 21 hrs to and from Robbinsville, and I'd say 15 of that was in the pouring rain... :moon:

Dude, you earned pink panties for being, well, I can't say it here...family site :rofl:

At the April Bash in NC, Willie, Earlybird and I did about 21 hrs to and from Robbinsville, and I'd say 15 of that was in the pouring rain... :moon:

PLEASE don't lump me in the same group! What did I do?? :banghead::banghead:

I rode there in the rain. I came in a day early (Thursday) trying to beat the rain but got rained on anyways. I have never had a longer ride in my life.

:laugh:

I think my scariest moment on a motorcycle was watching Tim and Michelle disappear into the fog ahead and trying to decide whether I follow them and just hope there is a road on the other side!

83793327.jpg

83793327.jpg

Back