Great being back 2 work fun+exciting!!

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
I ARRIVE @ MY PLACE OF LABOR 5.30 AM I left full truck like were supposed 2.
it has magicly disapeared in its place a empty truck how nice.REason the boy didnt reload it was raining.???its getting close winter kid going be raining snowing ect that dont mean dont do your job.:banghead:
I throw my dog in the truck and im off 2 huntingburg in about 50 miles get there in pouring rain surprise meter not working on gas truck.I can pump gas but not metering so cant enter in computer and print tickets in short im screwed.I call my fearless leader he wants me go to vincinnes drop that truck pick up another thats just been repared and inspected.
Thats about 65 miles each way get back my first stop in huntingburg its now almost 1pm did i mention its still pouring?
I FINISH @ 730PM 13 1/2 HOURS LATER.I COULDNT KEEP RAINSUITE ON BECAUSE MY fat body sweating 2 much decided just get rained on.My dog is not a happy camper bye now.
She is taking day off and wont even go with me 2 work now.

View attachment 1526894

Last edited:
Welcome back brother remember the worst day working is better then the best day not working.... that is if your as poor as me right now lol

poor doggie. How can you be so mean to her?:poke:

I hate days like that. Just be glad you have a job though. To many people don't rightnow.
Sorry for the bad day

She lived on pizza and fritos all day.
I just get plastic cup with ice water she likes drink out that.
I do let her out 4 exersise breaks @ some my stops that have grass.

Good to see your back at work. Still made money even on a bad day.:thumbsup:
Things are picking up where I work too. I'm loving it.

Back