Killed some paper

Good job sir. My dad taught me how to shoot when I was 8. He had his own reloading equipment and would make my brother and i light rounds. I don't get out and shoot anymore. Its been over a year so I need to make some practice time at the range.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Good job sir. My dad taught me how to shoot when I was 8. He had his own reloading equipment and would make my brother and i light rounds. I don't get out and shoot anymore. Its been over a year so I need to make some practice time at the range.

Range? Just go to the desert and unleash.......or come up here and ill take u to my spot I shoot at

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

nah man, i'm in the Marines, i'm a 2111 "Armory Technician" if you want to get all fancy lol one of the best jobs i've ever had.

Fire arms dealer?

I am not into shooting as much now, but still reload most small arms and rifle rounds

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

013.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

The only thing I would like to do is port my barrel, but I am not sure I would like it.

I've got a ported 1911 and it ruins the tritium sites.

It's not the sights. Imagine a situation where you must fire from the hip close in.
Your attacker is upon you. You reach out with your weak hand to keep the foe away while drawing your weapon.
This would require you to keep the weapon close near your hip. If you fire with a ported barrel from this position hot gas and lead shards come straight up into your face. My brother had a S&W model 66 custom shop revo with a ported barrel. If you held a piece of paper over the top and fired it it would shred the paper. We held a piece of cardboard over it and several small pieces of lead lodged in it. Enough to blind you. Ported barrels should only be fired from an arm extended position and this eliminates a few key self defense stances.

It's not the sights. Imagine a situation where you must fire from the hip close in.
Your attacker is upon you. You reach out with your weak hand to keep the foe away while drawing your weapon.
This would require you to keep the weapon close near your hip. If you fire with a ported barrel from this position hot gas and lead shards come straight up into your face. My brother had a S&W model 66 custom shop revo with a ported barrel. If you held a piece of paper over the top and fired it it would shred the paper. We held a piece of cardboard over it and several small pieces of lead lodged in it. Enough to blind you. Ported barrels should only be fired from an arm extended position and this eliminates a few key self defense stances.

Makes sense to me, I was only considering it, but was riding the fence.

Imagine shooting this from close in. As I said above.

Weak hand out. 'stop get away, leave me alone!'
Gun hand close draw keeping weapon in tight near you side/stomach so you can fire a few rnds into his midsection.

The last few seconds of video really show how much flame and debris come UP.

You were mentioning concealed carry laws by state...well, there's an app for that :)

CCW - Concealed Carry 50 State Guide.

don't know how to create iTunes link, but if you search the app store for CCW it will come up. Complete guide to include laws for all 50 states. At a glance for reciprocity/transport, etc. Pretty handy app for CCW holders.

USACarry is a good one. Search usacarry in Android market or usacarry.com on the net.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I like it. It has a state by state run down of regs and state by state forums.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

James NY trigger went out today.
I put something else in there for you as well.

You can call me when you get it and if you want I'll walk you thru it. Or just watch video.

Back