Public thank you to Blanca.

Good on you Blanca. Grants to you twotonevert for a happy trigger pull :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Awesome Blanca!

Any way to stiffen up the mag release on a glock? I have a older one that needs a little refurb :)

Blanca has always been very helpful :thumbsup: and has answered a lot of PMs from me about firearms!

Nick you can remove the slide stop and 'lift' the spring up a bit stretching it out and give it a bit more life if you want as well.
Watch this video approx the 5-7 minute mark and you will see the spring mounted on the side of slide stop. Just lift/tweak it up a bit and it will be better bit again for $7 you can't go wrong with a new one.

Keith a Glock is no different than a sig or a revolver. Neither have external safeties.
Your finger is the safety. Don't touch it if you don't want it to go bang!

I agree. No finger inside trigger guard, no bang bang. Just a little easy to make that little mistake if pulling it out with one in chamber (but a heavy trigger helps). Revolver takes a little bit more pull as it has to cycle the cylinder. One of the reasons i'm liking that Bodyguard 380 is it's full double action and you are not as likely to AD if you keep one in the pipe (I don't).

Back