Kevin (vman1300) needs us more than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to keep fighting. Kev, if you need ANYTHING you can call on me bro. You have the support here and were all fighting along side you. Your not alone. This can be beaten.

540-223-3785 Paul

Last edited:
Kevin:
we've communicated offline. I share your fight and know this is another test for you. I draw strength from you.
Ramping up teh prayers... stay strong and positive.
Mark

Kevin, like others have said, just ask and you have it, no matter the cost. Stay strong, I look forward to seeing you at Fall Bash, if you're not there WE will come see YOU.

Wishing you comfort, peace, the courage to overcome, and ultimately, recovery.

:please:

Kevin stay strong my friend, we are here to support you in any way.
Prayers for you & your family.

You are NOT alone.

Kevin , Keep on Keep'n on ! We are all here for you, Just holler if you need anything. My Prayers Are With You !!

I've met and talked to Kevin a few times - super cool dude. I never would have guessed there was a battle with cancer.

Dude, I'm just down the road from ya. Prayers are sent and I'll see ya soon.

Philippians 4:13

If I had to face a challenge, any challenge it would sure be great to know that I had this kind of support to lean on. Keep the faith brother.

Stay strong Kevin.....you've got alot of peeps here pullin' for ya ! Prayers sent for U !

One time I have called and talked to Kevin, could tell he is a total class act, we are pulling for you Kevin, prayers sent. Each battle has its setbacks but you my friend will win the War and be victorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back