Kevin, Vman1300

I'm flying into the states on the 26th,if anyone would like to get together and go see Kevin (recommended) please pm me so we can arrange a time and date.I just spoke with someone at the dealership and they told me to come by or call them and they would make sure that I got up with Kevin.Heres my U.S. mobile # if anyone needs it 910-644-6041.Like I said,I'll be in NC on the 26th and will be going to see Kevin pretty soon afterwards,so if you wanna go with me,let me know.Paul.

Just now seeing this - Thoughts and prayers out Kevin. Please let me know if there is anything you need.

I'm flying into the states on the 26th,if anyone would like to get together and go see Kevin (recommended) please pm me so we can arrange a time and date.I just spoke with someone at the dealership and they told me to come by or call them and they would make sure that I got up with Kevin.Heres my U.S. mobile # if anyone needs it 910-644-6041.Like I said,I'll be in NC on the 26th and will be going to see Kevin pretty soon afterwards,so if you wanna go with me,let me know.Paul.

I can go on the 27th or 28th:beerchug:

I very much look forward to seeing Kevin healthy and back to posting!

Please know you are in all our prayers and thoughts, Kevin.

Call me when you get in. I'll be returning from TDY in the VA area, so might be able to hook up on my way back home. After that I'm no good until the next week.

Back