Kevin and Cecil went for a little ride today

Relsek

Registered
Cecil Stringer and I met at the Home Depot in Zephyrhills around noon today. I brought my wife, he rode solo.

DCP_0012.JPG

We rode the route the Tampa guys ride on Sunday's and ended up outside of Brooksville, grabbed a soda and chatted a bit.

DCP_0013.JPG

After the ride Cecil invited us over to his house and we met his family.

Nice family. Thanks Cecil, we had fun.

Kevin and Kathy

DCP_0023.JPG

I tried a wheelie but after I set it down I felt the thud of my wifes fist in my chest. Ouch, I didn't do that again.

Actually it was totally by accident, I was trying for a high speed first gear take off but wound up with a wheelie instead.
wow.gif

I'm not sure, but, in that first wheelie shot, it looks like his chain is about to fall off. Better check that out. Nice pics, looks like you had a great time. My wife hits me like that if I take it too much past the speed limit. A wheelie and she would kill me!
tounge.gif

I did the best wheelie 2 days ago and no-one was there to see it.
This is one of those "If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?" Sorta thing...

Cecil, Kevin, looks like a good ride was freakin perfect weather out there... Thanks for the pictures. Were the Love bugs too thick?

Nice pictures. Looks like a good time
I have never done a wheelie (just chicken).
A question for all you LEOs's out there:
Would the wheelie by itself without speeding be considered a traffic violation (reckless/dangerous driving) and would the officer that witnesses this make a traffic stop/pull over a rider for this alone?

<!--EDIT|drlucian
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097992561 -->

I yes i believe that it is considered not to b having your vehicle in control cus both wheels are not on the ground. I would not do it, heck i have been pulled over for accelerating too fast to 70, ( legal limit on the road I was on), the cop said he thought there was no way I was going to stop at 70, I disnt get a ticket though.

Back