KC CREW

Look Guys I Cleaned The Garage

P1010026__Medium___Small_.JPG

well I called Everyplace out at the legends and nobody does reservations on Sat night.......What does everybody want to do?

Rusty / Guys - Saturday night is the KU game. Of course, we did NOT know this when we started planning the event.

My wife is a KU alum and doesn't wanna miss the game (tip off scheduled for 8:47pm). What are the chances of going somewhere where they have BIG screens?

Rusty / Guys - Saturday night is the KU game.  Of course, we did NOT know this when we started planning the event.

My wife is a KU alum and doesn't wanna miss the game (tip off scheduled for 8:47pm).   What are the chances of going somewhere where they have BIG screens?
Good point and I think anywhere that has big screens will be overcrowded and probably not conducive to a MnG.

Guys
I Will Be Out Of Town This Weekend (The Lake)
I Will Have To Miss This One
Have A Great Time
beerchug.gif

I really hate to say this with Ken leaving and all....but would everybody rather reschedule for another weekend? It sounds like alot of ppls plans have changed.....It doesn't matter to me....

Perhaps we can reschedule for next Sat night. May have better weather for those who want to ride in or do some riding before hand.

OK - so it's supposed to be a nice day on Saturday - Tina and I were thinking that, depending on how many people were coming, we may be able to do this at our house?

I've got a couple grills - we'll provide burgers and chicken, ya'll bring a side dish, and BYOB.  We can grill it up, eat, talk, and watch the game if ya'll want to?

I need to know if:

1) ya'll are interested?
2) who all would be coming?   (need to make sure we'll have room for ya'll)

So, post up!

OK - so it's supposed to be a nice day on Saturday - Tina and I were thinking that, depending on how many people were coming, we may be able to do this at our house?

I've got a couple grills - we'll provide burgers and chicken, ya'll bring a side dish, and BYOB.  We can grill it up, eat, talk, and watch the game if ya'll want to?

I need to know if:

1) ya'll are interested?

So, post up!
That sounds awesome to me......Robyn and I are there!!!

Hey all,
I'm still kinda new here but I'd be down to do a ride but I'll be at a car show all day Saturday so Sunday would work best for me.

Thanks,

Rich

I need to know if:

1) ya'll are interested?

So, post up!
Ok guys!  We need to know if we are buying chicks and burgers, or if you guys are planning on next week instead!  Let us know!  Thanks!  
whistling.gif

Back