KC CREW

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
KC CREW.....we need another get together here soon...you know with the weather getting nicer we should have no reason not to have one...Does anybody have any ideas on when and where would be good? It would be nice to maybe do this before some head to the Bash....what do you all think?
sadnews.gif

Works for me.

At the rate I'm going, I'll prolly still be busa-less
crazy.gif

I am game too! Just got a new rear tire and had Smithers do a Throttle body sync and TPS adjustment. Cant wait to test it out.

Sounds like a good plan,now that it's getting better out.I've wanted to ride with you all since I met several of you during our trip to Smithers in the cages.
thumb_up.gif

Well Ken (BigBSBusa) leaves the KC Crew the 19th of April...so I want to get together before he leaves....I was looking at the calender...the 5th of April (first Sat) looks good to me....how does that sound to everybody else? Who has any suggestions for where to meet?
rock.gif

sounds great to me, just let me know where and when....

Omar, no luck on finding a head yet???

Ken,
Is there any place that you would like to eat since your leaving the KC area? Do you want some good ol' BBQ, or a nice fat Steak? I think we should let Ken decide.....what does everyone else think?

No preference for me. You all know the good places since I don't get out much.
laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
omslaw @ Mar. 18 2008 said:
1340764[/ATTACH] AM]
Works for me.

At the rate I'm going, I'll prolly still be busa-less
crazy.gif
Omar, I'm not keeping up!  Where's your busa? ? ?
All over my garage  
laugh.gif

Here's what she looks like now:

post-6-54179-IMG_1282__800x600_.JPG
oh!  ... well then....  um.. yeeaahh...  THAT'll slow ya down!  
smile.gif
welll, theres your problem
banghead.gif

im game too, be need a lil heads up to see with work... on the weekend hoprfully

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back