Coming to KC - anyone up for dinner?

Hey i might be able to make it, been working late at night though
sad.gif

Hal, got your pm thanks
Well if you have been working late you deserve a little timwe off to spend with the  "Family".
laugh.gif

You missed a great time last month and I hope you can join us Wednesday evening. We could send you back to work after dinner, but you might be ready for a nap after some great BBQ!
whistling.gif
you are right about that...i am gonna try to make it, sounds like a good time to me....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I have been checking the forecast closely and it looks like we might be getting some bad weather for Tuesday thru Wednesday. I might not be able to make the dinner meet at Jack Stack, Alot will depend on the weather. I will be working nights so it might be impossible to make it unless it misses us or we don't get any accumulation.
cursin.gif
hopefully the weather was right today at lunch...it was saying that St Joseph and North is supposed to get pounded....and not as bad down this way....Hopefully You can make it Bob.

Updated list

zukracer- Brian
Smithers Customs- Steve & Patti
qrychefanus- Brian
Ninja Killer- Bob
omslaw-Omar & Tina
BigBSBusa- Kenneth
skotty- Santosh
Bigmac 0331- Rusty & Robyn
GSXcite- Hal & Mary
Homebrew- Kevin & crew ??

I'm just putting
2cents.gif
....I'm not waiting on the table this time....I hope they take reservations....

i would show up for this one if i wasnt on stand by from this new job...
waiting to here from'em.
i am in the kansas side now, so that almost an hour closer

come on noodle! I'll fly ms reba out for ya LOL (j/k)

I'm buried with work, but will be more than ready for a good meal with all of you
beerchug.gif

just wanted to make sure this dusting of snow hasnt impacted our din din plans
rock.gif
You guys have been quiet the past 2 days

Seems like folks here just don't know how to drive in this stuff... my 10min commute took 30mins this morning while folks mashed the gas when taking off from the light half way up the snow covered hill

Its still on Brian. We cant have you leave without meeting up. I will come by between 6:15 - 6:30, let me know if thats ok.

Its still on Brian.  We cant have you leave without meeting up.  I will come by between 6:15 - 6:30, let me know if thats ok.
should be perfect, I'm going to cut out of the office around 6 and head for the hotel.

I was lookin around last night for food, wound up at some chineese place cuz I needed something quick/easy. I'm lookin forward to a good meal and great company
beerchug.gif

I just called Busa Joe and let him know about our get together tonight....He said he might come over....
thumb_up.gif

Joe riding the busa tonight?
whistling.gif
Sure the Mrs. and I will be there for sure. We aint skeeerd of no snow.
laugh.gif

I'm planning on being there. Mrs. Omslaw is trying - we may hafta drag the kids along...

Back