Cap headed to Kansas

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, this weekend we are going to be up in Kansas working on Mc_Mustangs bike. I think that I am going to come up and stay at a hotel on Friday evening, anyone in the area want to get together for dinner? Sat morning we will start working on Bessie early and try to have her ready to give to Shawn... Sat night I think that Omar was wanting to go to dinner with as many as could come.... I will leave Sun morning and head home...

Anyone want to have some laughs Friday?

CAp

Wish I could make it up there guys.............please take some pics!

Have a good time, just wish I could make it up there to see the look on Shawn's face when he finally gets his ride back! I would also like to meet him since I wasn't able to meet him when he was here in Phoenix!

Have a good time, just wish I could make it up there to see the look on Shawn's face when he finally gets his ride back! I would also like to meet him since I wasn't able to meet him when he was here in Phoenix!

Who said we're giving her back to him? :whistle:

Were just going to let him look at the shadow... there will be a sheet betweed him and the bike...

What part of KS? If you come up I35 you will pass literally about a mile from my house in Wichita.

Everyone, take your cameras!

Let's see some pix of Bessie...and the lot of you hoons. :beerchug:

Back