Coming to KC - anyone up for dinner?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I'm coming to KC, actually in the MO side of KC. Coming in monday and heading out thursday morning. Its a work trip so I'll be busy during the days but should have some time in the evenings if anyone wants to get together for dinner
cool.gif

I would be up for that , We need to get ahold of all the KC Crew and meet another member of the ORG!
beerchug.gif

sounds good to me
beerchug.gif

I'll be at the Courtyard, 500 East 105th Street Kansas City, MO 64131. Should be available any of the nights. Get in early morning monday, work all day and then fly out thursday morning. Not sure if I'll have a GPS but should be able to find most anything
cool.gif

Couldn't let Zuk come into town and not get with him. I do have to work late Monday and Tuesday night, so Wednesday would be the best for me.

wed works for me
beerchug.gif
I'll let you guys pick the spot, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the KC area, first time for me
cool.gif

Hal , mentioned something about Jess & Jims Steak house @ 517 E 135 Th St , Kansas City , Mo . Still working it out.
thumb_up.gif

ZUK , If we have to we could arrange for someone to come over and pick you up so you can be there. Once we get more organized we can sure up everything.
thumb_up.gif

Bahhh! If Brian's coming to KC - we need to get him some good BBQ!! How bout Jack Stack??

I'll be at Asurion, right near the hotel.

Thx for the ride skotty
beerchug.gif
I'm open to BBQ or steak or whatever
cool.gif
If we are doing this wed night, I fly out @ 845am, so getting up and at the airport by 630-7am (I usually get breakfast & do expenses at the admirals club).

OK what say we meet at 7:00 PM Wednesday, February 6th, at Jack Stack barbeque, 9520 Metycalf Ave., Overland Park, Kansas 66212, 913-385-7427.
If you are coming please post up so I can make a reservation for us. If the wife or other guest is coming with you please let me know so I can give them a head count.

Looks like right now we have

Zukracer
Ninja killer
Omslaw
BigBSBusa
skotty
Bigmac 0331
GSXcite
Homebrew ?

Sounds good....Hal, Robyn is trying to get off work that night so she come along as well....So as for now...count her in. See you guys wed night! Who has Camera duty?...not me!!

Back