Coming to Austin TX 11/9-12

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Hey folks, anyone in the area want to get together one evening for a drink/dinner? I already have a work dinner on Tuesday but think the others are open. Land 11pm Sunday and leave 11am Friday, work during the days over off River Place Boulevard in the office park so could meet for some Rudy's one day too :drool: :thumbsup:

Let me know if anyone is intersted :beerchug:

My Wife, (MyRulz) & I would be up for that. I will see if Adam (Rubber2burn)
can as well. Send me a PM w/ what night works best for you. Our riding group has a dinner every Thursday night so that would work as well.

Last edited:
sounds great. I'll send you a PM, I will be staying up at the Courtyard Austin Northwest/Arboretum (9409 Stonelake Boulevard).

My office building shares the parking lot with that hotel! :) Hopefully the Mr. will be in town, although we will have the tiny terror in tow. :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
sounds like we are gonna be right in the same area :thumbsup:

I made it in late last night and will be checking into that courtyard later today. Just had some Rudy's over near the office :drool:

Is everyone good with Thursday evening? Looking forward to seeing you guys/gals :beerchug:

ummm bone daddys :drool: and <-- aint cuz of the food (though its not bad either) :whistle:

so I had to get some BBQ last night... I know there are plenty of good places but Rudy's is right up the road and hmmmm... yeah its not bad at all... a little texas style extra moist with some jalapeno sausage (BTW the sauce is its own food group) :laugh:

rudys_extramoist.jpg

great to see you all tonight and finally put some names & faces together :beerchug: Dinner was great, looking forward to the next trip down. Not sure who cooked up the b-day part but lets see the pix :whistle:

Great to meet you! I will post up your "birthday pics" this evening while not at work and can't get myself in more trouble than the usual hatemail. :laugh: :laugh:

Brian great to meet you Sir.

Happy Birthday:rofl: :poke:

Here is a photo of your "Birthday Friends":beerchug:

A photo of our server ... she must have turned around right as I snapped the photo - not sure how that happened :whistle:

BD2.jpg

BD.jpg

Hey there Brian! I am so behind on getting my pics transferred/uploaded, SORRY! Here are the ones from my crappy old Sprint phone. Looks like you had a great birthday!

Let us know when you are back in town so that we can get together again.

I believe there is a pic included of Micheal (MPH200) and Lisa (MyRulz) as well.

~Kristin

6.jpg

zukracer1.jpg

zukracer2.jpg

zukracer3.jpg

was a great time :beerchug: Thanks again to everyone that made it out, we'll do it again sometime but next time its going to be .... my birthday again :whistle: :rofl:

Back