Hey Austin TX, I'm there this week :)

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I hope to get up to some nifty place in round rock, the doughnut shop I saw on food network this time.... and of course make my way back downtown for the crepes place. I gotta say every time I have tracked down a place that was on the food network, it has not sucked one bit :thumbsup:

Of course we can always celebrate my bday again :whistle: :laugh:

Let me know if you guys and gals want to get some dinner one night, currently my schedule is wide open, til friday when I fly back home.

I am all for getting together for dinner and I know when Adam wakes up and sees this, he will be to! I have been craving some of the chicken from Bone Daddy's, but I don't want to take you somewhere that you have already been to.

What kind of food are in you in interested in?

BTW - I am C-R-A-V-I-N-G some east coast crab cakes. Do you know of any way to get them here to TX??

What day will work best for you and we can get plans in motion.

I will PM you Adam and my cell numbers as well.

you'll haveta tell me what kinda east coast crab cakes you want ;) there's about as many types as texas has for brisket :laugh:

We were stationed in Virginia Beach, VA and I traveled to Maryland a couple of times. So I guess you would call them the "Mid-Atlantic" kind? That's my guess...

Does it make sense?

yeah, there's the MD style ones, there is also the Chesapeake type. Primarily the type of crab and amount of additional stuff that goes into them. Of course there is always the new england style too.... dont know if I can find any worthy crab cakes here on Long Island as its not really crab season here. I'll have a look on the way out to the airport for you though :beerchug: As an alternative, Trulucks has some pretty good crab cakes :thumbsup:

Back