I'm in Chandler, AZ for a week

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I'm staying with my brother's family until Saturday. Anyone wanna loan me their bike for a couple days? ... I have a valid cycle license.... are there any places around here that rent Harley's for a day? ? ?

Runeight is in AZ
beerchug.gif

bah.. probably a bad idea overall.... I didn't bring helmet or full riding gear etc. just felt like making some noise
smile.gif

still might find a harley to rent though

The Harley dealership in Chandler (Chandler Blvd. & 56th St) rents harleys. I think most of the other HD dealerships do as well.

Might go see if anyone is testing the Fuel Hydro's or Blown Flats at Firebird if you have time to kill .

They make the Busa's seem tame
biggrin.gif

(mountainmotor @ Feb. 20 2007,15:16) Might go see if anyone is testing the Fuel Hydro's or Blown Flats at Firebird if you have time to kill .

They make the Busa's seem tame
biggrin.gif
Probably not, but the CSK Winternationals is this weekend out there. I'll be out there Friday night and Sunday for that
smile.gif

(LCW @ Feb. 20 2007,15:00) The Harley dealership in Chandler (Chandler Blvd. & 56th St) rents harleys. I think most of the other HD dealerships do as well.
hey great info, LCW, much appreciated. I'll check into it tomorrow. I'm not into harley's but if it has two wheels and the weather is good, I'm all over it! thanks!

(runeight @ Feb. 20 2007,14:31) copperone is close by and two bikes!

I'm 250 miles west of you..

runeight...
wwju i`ll meet you there
biggrin.gif
if he has 2 bikes
wink.gif

(WWJD @ Feb. 20 2007,21:34)
(LCW @ Feb. 20 2007,15:00) The Harley dealership in Chandler (Chandler Blvd. & 56th St) rents harleys. I think most of the other HD dealerships do as well.
hey great info, LCW, much appreciated. I'll check into it tomorrow. I'm not into harley's but if it has two wheels and the weather is good, I'm all over it! thanks!
I think they rent buells too...

Back