Coming to KC - anyone up for dinner?

Ken (BigBSBusa)

CIMG4911__800x600_.JPG

It was great seeing you all and meeting everyone. Looking forward to the next trip, we'll have to do this again
beerchug.gif

Now,
rulez8bn.gif
Where's the pics
cool.gif

Thanks Guy & Gals, Had a great time getting together again with everyone. It was a pleasure meeting Brian (Zukracer), I hope you get a chance to ride your Busa soon Brian. Everybody be safe & Hope we can do it again.
thumb_up.gif

Great to see everyone again tonite and meet Brian! Hal was up to his parsley jokes again and you see what happened.

Robyn and I had a great time...as always..Really glad Bob could make it..and Brian it was nice to meet you...Lets do it again....so far 2 for 2 with good food

Had a good time,looking foreward to doing it again.I'm starting my GSXITE "diet" today.mmmmmm parsley (or something like that)
winkold.gif

Great dinner, great company. Good to meet you Brian and hope to see you back here soon. Hal was trying to promote a parsley diet
laugh.gif
I think I'll try Rusty's diet - all the meat you can eat. Really impressive weight loss, 22lbs in less than a month!

For the folks that dont know the parsley story, you gotta come visit and hear it straight from Hal
winkold.gif

Great dinner, great company.  Good to meet you Brian and hope to see you back here soon.  Hal was trying to promote a parsley diet  
laugh.gif
 I think I'll try Rusty's diet - all the meat you can eat.  Really impressive weight loss, 22lbs in less than a month!

For the folks that dont know the parsley story, you gotta come visit and hear it straight from Hal  
winkold.gif
There is other stuff you can eat Skotty....but meat and cheese is the basic diet...22lbs in 1 month...I feel great.    

I'm thinking about starting the other half of the parsley diet...HAHAHAHAHA...you have to come to KC and have Hal tell you the story.

Back