Coming to KC - anyone up for dinner?

Mickey-D's is just down the street... hmmmm....
laugh.gif

Only 3 hours left...I'm still on this diet but atleast I can have my favorite...cheesy corn...!!!
drools.gif

Well , It doesn't seem to amaze me but Mother Nature has bit me in the A** again. I will be at work tonight baby sitting the Highway, Everybody at the State is worried about trouble spots and Re-Freeze. Last night was the night from H***, Everything went bad (Trucks went down, Car accidents Everywhere). Had to get out in the storm in my Gallion Motor Grader just to keep up on this S***! I am Sorry that I won't be able to be there to meet up with Everyone and meet Brian. I will miss everyone ! I really need to find a job that has alot less B*** S****!
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Well , It doesn't seem to amaze me but Mother Nature has bit me in the A** again. I will be at work tonight baby sitting the Highway, Everybody at the State is worried about trouble spots and Re-Freeze. Last night was the night from H***, Everything went bad (Trucks went down, Car accidents Everywhere). Had to get out in the storm in my Gallion Motor Grader just to keep up on this S***! I am Sorry that I won't be able to be there to meet up with Everyone and meet Brian. I will miss everyone ! I really need to find a job that has alot less B*** S****!  
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

guns.gif
Well Bob we will miss you tonight....but we do thank you and your crews for what you do...Hopefully this crapy weather is almost done with us...

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Rusty, I just got off the phone with my Area Supervisor. He is going to let me sneek out for a little while and cover for me @ work. I am going to try and get over there hopefully early enough and at least visit for awhile. I want to try to see everyone even if it's for a little bit. Somethings better than nothing!
thumb_up.gif

Thats awesome BOB!! Do what Hal did last time...Call on your way and we can order you some food...You still have my number?  913-530-5953...I'll put your order in for you!!! You could take your supervisor some BBQ!!

thats fantastic
cool.gif
looking forward to seeing you tonight
thumb_up.gif

Guys I should be there early. If any of you get there before me the reservation is under Cason. See all of you soon!
beerchug.gif

Had a great time everyone! Thanks for coming out. Everything was great with the exception of my food. I won't go into detail, but I'll tell you no one would eat that!
laugh.gif
I have a few pics and I know some of the others do as well. I'll post them up asap.

Yep - Tina and I had a great time with ya'll! Our food was great! Heck, I think Bob took 1/2 the cow home with him!
laugh.gif

Anyway, here are some pics:

First - Brian (zukracer) was in town, so we had to have some great KC BBQ!

CIMG4908__800x600_.JPG

Back