KC CREW

I was just talking with Robyn and she suggested some where at the legends....Maybe like Dave and Busters....or there is a Hooters out there...A bunch more restaurants out there to choose from....
Hooters has food??

The Yard House is good. Too bad Caliente closed
sad.gif
Cuban food.... YUM!

I was just talking with Robyn and she suggested some where at the legends....Maybe like Dave and Busters....or there is a Hooters out there...A bunch more restaurants out there to choose from....
Hooters has food??

The Yard House is good.   Too bad Caliente closed
sad.gif
  Cuban food.... YUM!
I guess Hooters had food....atleast thats what Robyn told me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......I have heard that the Yard house is pretty good....it doesn't matter to me...

laugh.gif

I was thinking that we could ride the motorcycle racing game at Dave and Busters and we could wear our helmets......Busa Joe, His brother Chris, and Myself did this one time....and we got some strange looks..it was pretty funny....
super.gif

I was thinking that we could ride the motorcycle racing game at Dave and Busters and we could wear our helmets......Busa Joe, His brother Chris, and Myself did this one time....and we got some strange looks..it was pretty funny....
super.gif
Now you need to one-up it... wear full leathers, gloves, boots, and helmet!

I promise not to laugh.

(I'll just take a bunch of pics
laugh.gif
)

welp, keep me in the loop for this and if the weather is nice enough, I'll join in. Invited or not!
biggrin.gif

i might come up and bring a few guys as well just need to know a time and location... prefer to do some riding or something other than just eat if were gonna ride up from wichita but thats just me

I say we still plan on 7:00 pm....at Dave and Busters at the legends.....Weather permitting we do some riding...I will call Dave and Busters and see if they do reservations...I will post up later today...

i might come up and bring a few guys as well just need to know a time and location... prefer to do some riding or something other than just eat if were gonna ride up from wichita but thats just me
welcome.gif
aboard!  There's several members in your area.  Send a PM to ks-waterbug.

Riding's out for me; I won't have my engine back together in time...

well i'm not i'm going up if there not getting together till 7...
we have to wait till the evening...SO that way Hal is able to attend...So far every get together has been at night...it just seems that its easier for all us to get together in the evening...some of us work on sat...and some have kids to tend too....

any pre 7pm riding going on? If it's nice I'm bringing the bike, else I'll be there in a car

Back