KC CREW

I can do Saturday, but what does the group think? I'm gathering that everyone else wants to watch the game elsewhere or have made other plans. Perhaps next weekend is the better way to go.

Saturday is a busy day with the game..........I'm doing the Cassidiy (sp?) run Sunday morning. Theres some other forums talking about doing that run so there should be alot of bikes out. Just FYI.
race.gif

Whatever you guys want to do is OK with me. I'm not a basketball fan at all, so don't think I would be interested in the game.

I'm still alll about Sat night.....Not a huge basketball fan...but if Omar and Tina are opening up their house to us...I would love to spend time with the ones that can make it to their house. So Robyn and I are still up for the MNG...

Evening - dinner time. Prolly around 6:00pm - 7:00pm. KU game is around 7:45pm.

So far, Rusty and Santosh expressed an interest in coming out on Saturday. We can still do that... We can get together for burgers and stuff tomorrow and still do the MnG next weekend if ya'll want to.

We don't mind - just need to know how many are coming...

Lemme know!

Ok, so I just talked to Omar, and with all of the posts, the MNG has been moved to next Saturday.  That will give you guys another week to be indecisive!  
tounge.gif
  So, start putting in your two cents now, because it looks like it takes you guys that long to make a choice!  
lol1.gif

Back