Just sitting here...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
As of right now, I'm sitting and eating a rather bland lunch. It's one box of Tofu with 3/4 of a cup of plain tuna...no seasoning, striaght from the can. If I had a cam, I'd shoot a pic, but alas, I do not have one.

THen I get to thinking...what are you peeps eating / are going to eat? My co-workers just left to have lunch at a Thai restaurant, they asked me if I wanted to go. I replied "it works out perfectly...I'm broke and on a diet."

Oh well...at least the clothes feel a little bit looser than before.
laugh.gif

I had a Taco salad for lunch today.....Colleens makin meatloaf for the first time as we speak for dinner......help..I'm scared!!!

I had a Taco salad for lunch today.....Colleens makin meatloaf for the first time as we speak for dinner......help..I'm scared!!!

Dude, you'd better be scared she might see this post. You talk about her cookin' like that and she might just stop. Of course if it's really that bad, that may be a good thing.
biggrin.gif

As of right now, I'm sitting and eating a rather bland lunch. It's one box of Tofu with 3/4 of a cup of plain tuna...no seasoning, striaght from the can. If I had a cam, I'd shoot a pic, but alas, I do not have one.

THen I get to thinking...what are you peeps eating / are going to eat? My co-workers just left to have lunch at a Thai restaurant, they asked me if I wanted to go. I replied "it works out perfectly...I'm broke and on a diet."

laugh.gif
I had a half of a rotisserie (prolly butchered the hell outta the spellin' of that word!) chicken from the Publix Deli for lunch. Mmmmmmmm! Had two ground beef patties crumbled with a little mayo and a little salt for dinner. That was tasty, too, but wasn't as good as the chicken. I love me some good baked/rotisserie/grilled chicken with the skin left on!
super.gif

Dude, you'd better be scared she might see this post. You talk about her cookin' like that and she might just stop. Of course if it's really that bad, that may be a good thing.
biggrin.gif
LOL.....If I don't post back again in an hour...call an ambulance!!!!
She's either found the post or the meatloaf got me.......gotta cancel my life ins........poop her she comes gotta fly!!!!

laugh.gif
I had a half of a rotisserie (prolly butchered the hell outta the spellin' of that word!) chicken from the Publix Deli for lunch. Mmmmmmmm! Had two ground beef patties crumbled with a little mayo and a little salt for dinner. That was tasty, too, but wasn't as good as the chicken. I love me some good baked/rotisserie/grilled chicken with the skin left on!
super.gif
mmm...ground patties with balck pepper and salt. Chuck that over some hot rice and DAYUM! good eats!

Never been much for the rotisserie though...I mean it tastes good, but I much rather BBQ the bird. Speakin of which, you gotta try an island recipe for barbeque...it's fuggin bomb, bro!

Make sure you get some good wood for the BBQ...don't use that charcoal shid...you'll get more flavor with the natural dryed wood.

For one parted chicken, do the following:

Soy Sauce - 3/4 cup to 1 cup (depending on taste preference)

Water       - 1/4 cup (to keep the blood pressure down)

*Sugar / Honey - for sugar, put in 1/4 to 1/2 cup (again depending on taste for honey, a generous 1/4 cup should do it, but make it to taste

Sesame Seed Oil  - not too much, just for that flavor. Too much and it'll be a tad bitter. Some sesame seed oils can be strong, so be careful. Do it to taste.

Black pepper     -  enough to coat the chicken parts

Garlic Cloves     - get at least three whole ones, break 'em up and cut the little pieces in half

Onions             - Shid, at least two chopped up. Not fine, but at least enough to be picked up by hand

Peppers - optional

* Remember, the more sugar you add, the faster it's gonna burn, so ya gotta watch out for that. Same with the honey

Mix all of this shid together in a bowl, and cut some slits in the chicken to let the marinade soak.

Get yer fire ready (after you do the chicken). Again, use wood, not charcoal. Slap the chicken on that grill, and when the flames get high, remove the chicken where it's flaming and use the onions and garlic to keep the flames down. Trust me...those burning onions will add to the flavor of the chicken.

Cook until the meat near the bone is not bleeding anymore. Pull up a chair, get some rice stacked on your plate, and enjoy!

Now y'all make sure you get back to me on how it went! Enjoy!

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094538775 -->

laugh.gif
super.gif
mmm...ground patties with balck pepper and salt. Chuck that over some hot rice and DAYUM! good eats!

Never been much for the rotisserie though...I mean it tastes good, but I much rather BBQ the bird. Speakin of which, you gotta try an island recipe for barbeque...it's fuggin bomb, bro!

Make sure you get some good wood for the BBQ...don't use that charcoal shid...you'll get more flavor with the natural dryed wood.

For one parted chicken, do the following:

Soy Sauce - 3/4 cup to 1 cup (depending on taste preference)

Water - 1/4 cup (to keep the lood pressure down)

*Sugar / Honey - for sugar, put in 1/4 to 1/2 cup (again depending on taste for honey, a generous 1/4 cup should do it, but make it to taste

Sesame Seed Oil - not too much, just for that flavor. Too much and it'll be a tad bitter. Some sesame seed oils can be strong, so be careful. Do it to taste.

Black pepper - enough to coat the chicken parts

Garlic Cloves - get at least three whole ones, break 'em up and cut the little pieces in half

Onions - Shid, at least two chopped up. Not fine, but at least enough to be picked up by hand

Peppers - optional

* Remember, the more sugar you add, the faster it's gonna burn, so ya gotta watch out for that. Same with the honey

Mix all of this shid together in a bowl, and cut some slits in the chicken to let the marinade soak.

Get yer fire ready (after you do the chicken). Again, use wood, not charcoal. Slap the chicken on that grill, and when the flames get high, remove the chicken where it's flaming and use the onions and garlic instead! Trust me...those burning onions will add to the flavor of the chicken.

Cook until the meat near the bone is not bleeding anymore. Pull up a chair, get some rice stacked on your plate, and enjoy!

Now y'all make sure you get back to me on how it went! Enjoy!
Sounds good, Pac.
wink.gif
I'll have to give it a shot when I'm gonna take a free meal from my regularly scheduled eatin' program. Can't have the sugar/honey very often. Goes straight to my hips and ruins my girlish figure.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the .org cooking channel.

I had a Taco salad yesterday. They call it a salad but I just had the good stuff, no lettuce or any of that rabbit food!

Do ya think the Capt will let us start a cooking forum?
laugh.gif

Ok, OK, I'm gonna get the cookie recipe up soon!

at work................leftovers from a few days ago.......................And I'm just thankful nothing was moving in my little tupperware container!!!!!!!!!!!
wow.gif

Uhh...nice, scotty.
biggrin.gif
Why don't yo utry this recipe I posted up and let me know how it goes? I love to share good eats!

Back