Just gotta Say this

(yamahor @ Dec. 27 2006,00:34)
(yamahor @ Dec. 27 2006,00
zzwhip.gif
)
(thrasherfox @ Dec. 27 2006,00:28) BEN!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU DARE TRY CALLING MICHELLE TONIGHT IF YOU ARE DRINKING!! I DONT WANT HER HUBBY TO COME LOOKING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SHOCKED.gif
How about I call you?! To late to answer... ringy ringy!
Bastid didn't answer...
Two words, "caller ID"
laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 27 2006,00:31) That makes it tough, you cant help him see the light about the age difference because you will be deemed jealous.

I hate to say it, but sit back and watch the fall out.

No you arent that bad.
Unfortunately... He and I talked about it before, cause we both kinda figured she wanted this... Just didn't figure it'd be this soon. Guess I got a bachelor party to plan now...

(heavybusa @ Dec. 27 2006,00:35)
(yamahor @ Dec. 27 2006,00:34)
(yamahor @ Dec. 27 2006,00
zzwhip.gif
)
(thrasherfox @ Dec. 27 2006,00:28) BEN!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU DARE TRY CALLING MICHELLE TONIGHT IF YOU ARE DRINKING!! I DONT WANT HER HUBBY TO COME LOOKING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!1      
SHOCKED.gif
How about I call you?! To late to answer... ringy ringy!
Bastid didn't answer...
Two words, "caller ID"  
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 27 2006,00:38) As long as its in the open you are fine.

You better get planning.  
all_coholic.gif
Hmmm... I'm thinking a party a'la "Clerks II"

Kelly and the Stud!  
jump9.gif

poke.gif

Ben, not to make you feel bad or anything, but after a LONG search I finally found me one, and we have been together for quite a while now. Well actually 10 months. I couldnt be happier. She has taught me what LOVE really is.
I guess what I am saying is that it took me 5years of searching and heartbreak after my divorce to find a good woman. Try your best to keep your chin up man. A GOOD woman will come along for you. Most of the time they are there and you just dont know it.
C'mon down to N.C. (you arent too far away) and I will have my girl hook ya up with one of her friends!

(GSXRFANN @ Dec. 27 2006,00:48) Ben, not to make you feel bad or anything, but after a LONG search I finally found me one, and we have been together for quite a while now. Well actually 10 months. I couldnt be happier. She has taught me what LOVE really is.
I guess what I am saying is that it took me 5years of searching and heartbreak after my divorce to find a good woman. Try your best to keep your chin up man. A GOOD woman will come along for you. Most of the time they are there and you just dont know it.
C'mon down to N.C. (you arent too far away) and I will have my girl hook ya up with one of her friends!
laugh.gif

I'm glad ya found a good woman bro! For me, I think I've had it pounded in my brain to find a good woman, marry her, and live your life. Unfortunately, I feel rushed to do it with my brother being married at 22, and now all my friends. Oh well, someday, my princess will come... hehe, I said... well, we won't dirty this thread up too much.
tounge.gif
I blame my parents for my getting attached to girls too quickly...

Don't try too hard Ben. Just try to have fun
beerchug.gif

You gotta at least meet us in Utah even if you don't do the trackday!
super.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 27 2006,00:55) Don't try too hard Ben.  Just try to have fun  
beerchug.gif

You gotta at least meet us in Utah even if you don't do the trackday!  
super.gif
That would come down to a thing called Money, closely coupled to something else I hold dear... a job... Both of which seem to elude me this holiday season...
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

Hang in there.....I've been in simular situations, I think I can relate to how you feel. Time can heal quite a bit...just give it some time.

A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, tells him she'll see him later, and walks away.

His wife glares at him and says, "Who was that??!!"

"Oh," replies the husband, "that was my mistress."

The wife says, "That's it! I want a divorce!"

"I understand," replies her husband, "but, remember, if you get a divorce, there will be no more shopping trips to Paris, no wintering in the Caribbean, no Lexus in the garage, and no more country club. But the decision is yours."

Just then the wife notices a mutual friend entering the restaurant with a gorgeous woman.

"Who's that woman with Jim?" she asks.
"That's his mistress," replies her husband.

"Ours is prettier," says the wife.

(pashnit @ Dec. 26 2006,23:45) I feel like I'm reading someones diary. Oh, 'journal'. Sorry.    
all_coholic.gif
It's all right Tim, only Ben rambling again
wink.gif

kinda like "jesse's girl" was wrote for you
there are plenty of fish in the tank keep fishing you will reel in a keeper before long.

ben, you seem like a good guy so im going to try and help you out
beerchug.gif

go here.... ben's link to love

click on the one closest to you, then go to the personals and and pick the one that suites you best....be it women for men, men for women, or maybe even men for men.......i dont really know what your preference is
firedevil.gif

you can thank me later when you find your future better half
lurk.gif

If it were a movie, I'd say, "Go find that dusky haired actor and make her your own," (Doc Holliday in 'Tombstone.')

biggrin.gif

Eh. I think you have a little too much time on your hands at the moment. Once you have a job and are out having fun and socializing more, your baby will land in your lap. You'll see. When you're trying too hard, you end up with less, sometimes.

Also, I wholeheartedly concur with this:

(heavybusa @ Dec. 26 2006,22:31) I hate to say it, but sit back and watch the fall out.

With any luck, their marriage will work out in the long run. It happens. Just be ready when she wants the affair and comes to you!
biggrin.gif

Seriously, giving peopel unwanted advice is often a recipe for disaster. You don't have to be supportive of what they do but you can still be a friend to them.

Now, get out there and enjoy life in general!

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 27 2006,02:54)
(pashnit @ Dec. 26 2006,23:45) I feel like I'm reading someones diary. Oh, 'journal'. Sorry.    
all_coholic.gif
It's all right Tim, only Ben rambling again  
wink.gif
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Oh, sorry guys, started rambling again... Pay me no mind.
jump9.gif

Back