Just gotta Say this

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Don't really need advice, just wanted to get this out there.  
wink.gif

Also, to those that know, I try to take the advice, I thought I did... I guess I did... I don't know, I'm a dork... We'll leave it at that.

My friend Bart, and my friend Heather, are getting married.  
smile.gif
I had a crush on Heather (still kinda do) But I can't say I'm not happy for them. I guess I let myself get too attracted to her and not even realize it.
sad.gif
 Oh well. Bart's been through ALOT in life (drug use after losing his first wife and kid, heart attack, strokes, etc...) and he's only 28. Heather is about to graduate High School at 18. I'm happy for them, I mean, Bart deserves a good woman, and he sure as hell found one. But, I can't say I'm not jealous. It's kinda funny, all I really want is to find a nice girl (woman, whatever) and get married and live my life... And my friends around me are all getting married. (Paul and Susan, Bart and Heather...) It is kinda funny though, cause I think Bart is trying to get me to hook up with my ex (his sister) Beth.  I don't think I really have any feelings for her, even though I used to. She's still caught up on her ex/current/ex/whatever, Scott. He's an Azz... I met him for the first time saturday night.  I later found out he was just trying to piss me off the entire time he was near me cause he knew Beth and I went out. Big whoop. At best, it just made me more worried that my friend (Beth) would make a mistake and stay with him. Or maybe she would she what he was doing and say "Hey, this guys trying to piss off a friend of mine... Why?" None of her Family or friends like him, and after I met him, I see why. He's the typical "I'm using her for what I want, while I live on Disability to pay for my 3 kids" kinda guy...

I guess I just got ALOT going through my mind right now, and I needed to get it off my chest. I think I might take up my drinking binge again...  
jump9.gif
Now, I shall be yet again computerless, as the computer I was borrowing is needed back by it's owner tomorrow... So if I don't log on till then, I shall talk to you guys later...  
beerchug.gif

He is 28 and she is 18
SHOCKED.gif
man I could type for days on that.

Yo Ben come hang in the city with my friends, your "cycle" of girls up there doesn't seem to leave many options.

You need to hang where you pay by the song and everything will be clear again
beerchug.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 27 2006,00:17) He is 28 and she is 18  
SHOCKED.gif

Yo Ben come hang in the city with my friends, your "cycle" of girls up there doesn't seem to leave many options.

beerchug.gif
Yeah, Bart is pretty uncomfortable with that. He feels like he's keeping her from experiencing life. Then again, she's the one that proposed... @ weeks after they started going out, but she's been a friend for a while, and had a crush on him for I think 10 years or so...

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 27 2006,00:23)
(yamahor @ Dec. 26 2006,21:13) No Hypnotiq and Long Islands?
Well if ya want to have round # 2 with that BUCKET... go for it  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
I'm a fightin man! *ding ding*

Round 2!
crazy.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

BEN!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU DARE TRY CALLING MICHELLE TONIGHT IF YOU ARE DRINKING!! I DONT WANT HER HUBBY TO COME LOOKING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SHOCKED.gif

(yamahor @ Dec. 27 2006,00:23)
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif
Yeah, Bart is pretty uncomfortable with that. He feels like he's keeping her from experiencing life. Then again, she's the one that proposed... @ weeks after they started going out, but she's been a friend for a while, and had a crush on him for I think 10 years or so...
Sorry to be pessimistic but its going to lead to heart ache and dysfunction.

You should steer Bart away from it.

SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif
Funny thing, everyone in our group knew I had a crush on her (including her)... According to Bart, the first thing she said after the proposal: "Oh god, what do you think Ben will do?!"
laugh.gif

I'm not THAT bad, am I?
tounge.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 27 2006,00:28) BEN!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU DARE TRY CALLING MICHELLE TONIGHT IF YOU ARE DRINKING!! I DONT WANT HER HUBBY TO COME LOOKING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 27 2006,00:28)
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif
Sorry to be pessimistic but its going to lead to heart ache and dysfunction.

You should steer Bart away from it.
I don't know... His Family seem to be ALL for it. They even suggested using the field behind their house. They know the 2 pretty well, so if they think it'll work, I'm not gonna say no. Heck, I think it'll work.

(yamahor @ Dec. 27 2006,00:29)
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif
Funny thing, everyone in our group knew I had a crush on her (including her)... According to Bart, the first thing she said after the proposal: "Oh god, what do you think Ben will do?!"
laugh.gif

I'm not THAT bad, am I?
tounge.gif
That makes it tough, you cant help him see the light about the age difference because you will be deemed jealous.

I hate to say it, but sit back and watch the fall out.

No you arent that bad.

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 26 2006,21:28) BEN!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU DARE TRY CALLING MICHELLE TONIGHT IF YOU ARE DRINKING!! I DONT WANT HER HUBBY TO COME LOOKING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!1      
SHOCKED.gif
Go ahead and call her Ben...when she answers the phone say "Hi Hun" she'll say "Oooh high Rich"
laugh.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 27 2006,00:28) BEN!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU DARE TRY CALLING MICHELLE TONIGHT IF YOU ARE DRINKING!! I DONT WANT HER HUBBY TO COME LOOKING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!1      
SHOCKED.gif
How about I call you?! To late to answer... ringy ringy!

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 27 2006,00:31)
(thrasherfox @ Dec. 26 2006,21:28) BEN!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU DARE TRY CALLING MICHELLE TONIGHT IF YOU ARE DRINKING!! I DONT WANT HER HUBBY TO COME LOOKING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!1      
SHOCKED.gif
Go ahead and call her Ben...when she answers the phone say "Hi Hun" she'll say "Oooh high Rich"  
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

(yamahor @ Dec. 27 2006,00:32)
SHOCKED.gif
How about I call you?! To late to answer... ringy ringy!
Bastid didn't answer...

Back