Just gotta Say this

Ben, No Fooling, No BS... Time for you to just get the hell outta Dodge.

Join the Military, NAVY would be a great choice, Air Force as well. Join up, GO SOMEWHERE. Start Fresh while you are still young and experience all the other good things in life...

The women your going to meet in your current situation sound like the kind of women YOU DO NOT WANT TO MEET.

Get away from desperation, step back from the "GOTTA FIND A WOMAN" mentality, get out there and leave it ALL BEHIND.

It sounds dramatic I know but I promise you one thing, when you all done with your service, or when you are stationed at your first base, or rolling across an Ocean in a Carrier.... Your going to feel proud of what your doing, your going to find a women that has something to offer other than a womb, and your options are going to grow exponentially.

Jacking..... Heavybusa, whats up with 28 vs 18 and not working? Thats a 10yr spread. It does sound odd at that particular agegroup, however, my wife is 24 and I am 36, never met a better woman in my life..not even my mom. Of course, she doesn't have the itch to ride her own Busa (or any bike anymore, since our daughter was born) but she lets me mod away, ride etc.. and we do stuff together that couples with less difference in age do. All depends on the similarities the two ppl have, and of course the differences (got to have some differences or things go south quick).

I agree with some others, Ben, relax let your future come to you. You sound like a level headed guy, and have a lot to offer the right woman, just live and let it happen. I think Revlis answer is somewhat extreme, but being in the Army the last 18yrs, I can say he is spot on. You will make a large number of new friends, meet ppl you never thought you would get along with, women from any and every culture, and so much more, add perspective to life with that sense of servitude and accomplishment etc.. but not a role to be taken on in haste. GL and hopefully lady luck will find you sooner rather then later.

p.s. if my wifes sisters, one were single, or the other better looking I'd hook you up, both are the right kind of woman though...I just got the pick of the litter so to speak.

rev gave you some GOOD advice.
beerchug.gif

Yep , I hate to admit it again but Rev has a good point . Sounds like you're in an endless cycle there Ben. Gotta do something to change things up.

I'm thinkin' Rev's advice is pretty much spot on. You need a change of scenery and the military will likely give it to you in spades.

--Wag--

(CAT3 @ Dec. 27 2006,12:27) Jacking..... Heavybusa, whats up with 28 vs 18 and not working?  Thats a 10yr spread.  It does sound odd at that particular agegroup, however, my wife is 24 and I am 36, never met a better woman in my life..not even my mom.  Of course, she doesn't have the itch to ride her own Busa (or any bike anymore, since our daughter was born) but she lets me mod away, ride etc.. and we do stuff together that couples with less difference in age do.  All depends on the similarities the two ppl have, and of course the differences (got to have some differences or things go south quick).  

I agree with some others, Ben, relax let your future come to you.  You sound like a level headed guy, and have a lot to offer the right woman, just live and let it happen.  I think Revlis answer is somewhat extreme, but being in the Army the last 18yrs, I can say he is spot on.  You will make a large number of new friends, meet ppl you never thought you would get along with, women from any and every culture, and so much more, add perspective to life with that sense of servitude and accomplishment etc.. but not a role to be taken on in haste.  GL and hopefully lady luck will find you sooner rather then later.  

p.s. if my wifes sisters, one were single, or the other better looking I'd hook you up, both are the right kind of woman though...I just got the pick of the litter so to speak.
I have to agree with Heavy on this one. Just going by the age spead and not the age group doesn't work. By that logic, it would be OK for a 21 yr old to marry an 11 yr old. At 18, she still has growing up to do. I'd wager that she'll figure that out in 3-4 years, then the divorce will come.

Ben just signed up for the rainbow brigade. I think the first thing they teach you is how to tie the front of your shirt into a knot.

Ben, you will find the right person for you when you'r not looking for her.

(Revlis @ Dec. 27 2006,09:21) Ben, No Fooling, No BS...  Time for you to just get the hell outta Dodge.  

Join the Military, NAVY would be a great choice, Air Force as well.  Join up, GO SOMEWHERE.   Start Fresh while you are still young and experience all the other good things in life...

The women your going to meet in your current situation sound like the kind of women YOU DO NOT WANT TO MEET.  

Get away from desperation, step back from the "GOTTA FIND A WOMAN" mentality, get out there and leave it ALL BEHIND.  

It sounds dramatic I know but I promise you one thing, when you all done with your service, or when you are stationed at your first base, or rolling across an Ocean in a Carrier....  Your going to feel proud of what your doing, your going to find a women that has something to offer other than a womb, and your options are going to grow exponentially.
biggrin.gif
I'm with the Revster on this one. Get up and get out, dude...there is so much more to life than this.

Hell, look for deals on airline tickets and get your gigantic butt out here where I'm at.

Try something different out here...warm weather, beautiful girls, easy-going life...

Let it go and roll on your own. You'll be glad you did, trust me.
beerchug.gif

(GMbusa @ Dec. 27 2006,19:23) Ben just signed up for the rainbow brigade. I think the first thing they teach you is how to tie the front of your shirt into a knot.
laugh.gif

(PACIFICBUSA @ Dec. 27 2006,19:49)
(Revlis @ Dec. 27 2006,09:21) Ben, No Fooling, No BS... Time for you to just get the hell outta Dodge.

Join the Military, NAVY would be a great choice, Air Force as well. Join up, GO SOMEWHERE. Start Fresh while you are still young and experience all the other good things in life...

It sounds dramatic I know but I promise you one thing, when you all done with your service, or when you are stationed at your first base, or rolling across an Ocean in a Carrier.... Your going to feel proud of what your doing, your going to find a women that has something to offer other than a womb, and your options are going to grow exponentially.
biggrin.gif
I'm with the Revster on this one. Get up and get out, dude...there is so much more to life than this.

Hell, look for deals on airline tickets and get your gigantic butt out here where I'm at.

Try something different out here...warm weather, beautiful girls, easy-going life...

Let it go and roll on your own. You'll be glad you did, trust me.
beerchug.gif
Can I have a job as random guy in azzless chaps?
tounge.gif

Well, my phone never rang, so I'm guessing he either passed out or forgot how to dial...
all_coholic.gif

Ben, just hang in there and +1,000 to what Rev posted up...can't go through life wondering if you'll meet that one special gal...things like that only happen when you're NOT looking...
smile.gif

Back