Just about bought it on i-5 saturday afternoon.

Isn't funny that the majority of us with "Performance" sports vehicle are usually the ones watching the road.

Think about it this way: If you look away from the road for just 1 sec, which of the following statements best fit your reactionary thoughts?

A.  What did I miss?
wow.gif

B.  Did I miss something?
sad.gif

C.  How does my hair look?
1zhelp.gif

I personally react in the "A" thought process.  
cool.gif

Seriously, though....glad you came out of it alright, bro.
thumbs-up.gif
Could have been a potentially hairy situation.

Glad to see you got this one "smoothed" out...if ya know what I mean. Gots some crazy drivers nowadays...

you guys happen to see what state Pacs pic was from?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
? Yeppers!!!!!!!!! MINE!!!!! The pic was on W. bush lake road about 2 miles from my office..........and it AINT photochopped!!!! I saw it with my own eyes!!! Welcome to the state where nothing is allowed and all drivers SUCK!

rock.gif

rock.gif

thas in Minnesota, sled? Wow...I didn't think they would actually put up something like that.

Kinda funny, though...in a twisted way.

I hate the freeways espcially on a bike and Seattle area is rediculous for some folks doin 75+ and others doin 45 on I-5! Glad u r ok dude. I'm on the phone alot even in the cage but when I am in busy freeway situations I leave it off. Mnay of the college kids here dont signal, dont stop at sop signs, dont know how to use a round about ... and most especially the girls are yakin on the phone while doin all the above.
mad.gif

its bad enough women cant drive......now they all have to go out and get the biggest "safest" suvs they can buy. cant even see over the steering wheel, seat pulled up to windshield, no clue in the world. wont be long, theyll all be driving 18 wheelers just to go to the grocery store
tounge.gif

I'm glad you made through without getting hit. I wasn't so lucky. This happened to me a few years ago. The same thing that happened to you happened to me with only a few differences. Traffic came to a stop when I hear the guy behind me trying to stop. I had a few feet in front of me so I started to feather the brakes to get him more room. I was getting to close to the the car in front of me so I locked up the brakes and took the hit. It was a light tap and then WHAM.. I missed the car in front, the truck behind me tapped me but he got slammed hard by a Honda Accordion
tounge.gif
Which drove him into me twice as hard. I wound up with a new frame under my truck.
mad.gif

tahoe1a.JPG

Damn Rev!  I missed this one!!!  As much as you like that little RX, you had to be thinking "great, my new car is about to be creamed"

I hate the mondo SUVs...hate that the people driving 'em are usually Moms with screaming kids in the back, trying to talk on the phone, hand out sippy cups and put on makeup all at the same time...

Wish I had a dollar for every time a "soccer Mom" nearly took me out while trying, and I do mean trying to drive a car they clearly have no control over...and they just keep getting bigger...

Glad the RX is a-okay...sorry for the poor sap behind her though...she probably reamed him/her for some time...
mad.gif

Go ahead, post up pics of "Bunny"  
biggrin.gif

you guys happen to see what state Pacs pic was from?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?  Yeppers!!!!!!!!!  MINE!!!!!  The pic was on W. bush lake road about 2 miles from my office..........and it AINT photochopped!!!!  I saw it with my own eyes!!!  Welcome to the state where nothing is allowed and all drivers SUCK!
No way!!! That was really on there???
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

jump9.gif

Glad your OK Rev, I-5 is downright scary thru your area.

I have had more than a few close calls down there.

Once I was on my Busa in torrential rain conditions , during rush hour, that sucked.

Back