Just a minor request.

Do you have a friend who would be interested in this survey? Send this survey to them!
Who Will Be FM104's "So In Love" Best Couple?

Aaron & Niquita 2% 13

Ramona & Peter 11% 61

Tom & Joann 15% 81

Frank & Liza 27% 147

Troy & Druanna 19% 102

++++++++++++ 25% 135

Total: 539 responses

Note: Who Will Be The " So In Love " Best Couple Contest? Thank You For Voting And Listening To FM104! No One Does It Better!

Copied this from the "results" window. How did a couple with less votes win. Their name isn't in the list above but if you look at the pics there is congratulations and 1st place winner placed on their photo. I hope it is just them being optimistic. ???

Hmm...interesting indeed. ??? It's friggin rigged, I tells ya!

In all honesty, though...I talked to my friend, and he said that they're gonna pick three winners? Sounds sketchy. ???

Hmm...

thanks, qrychefanus! :thumbsup:

BTW, how do you say that name...and what does it stand for? I've always wondered that. ??? :D

ha ha funny you should ask myabe i should change it, its kinda tuff to figure out but once i tell u youll get it...ok here goes since i am a fan of the band Queensryche i just put the 2 together and put what part of the country i am from on there also so QRYCHE for the band, FAN because i am one and US for country...there ya go...

oh hey i hope they win, great looking couple...:thumbsup:

Voted again. Different day. WE winning 162-136! :cheerleader:

nice! Something seems to be off with the voting, though. ??? The now second place stopped for a little bit at 135. It's almost like they picked them as a winner.

Those bastids.

ha ha funny you should ask myabe i should change it, its kinda tuff to figure out but once i tell u youll get it...ok here goes since i am a fan of the band Queensryche i just put the 2 together and put what part of the country i am from on there also so QRYCHE for the band, FAN because i am one and US for country...there ya go...

oh hey i hope they win, great looking couple...:thumbsup:

aah...so that's what it is! I've always wondered that. Very cool...thanks, bud! :thumbsup:

Oh, and by the way?

A big THANK YOU!!! to the .Org for the help!

It appears that we have garnered second place. :cheerleader: I don't know why we didn't take first...we clearly have the majority vote. I'll bet that the first-place couple knows someone at the radio station. Friggin cheaters. ??? Ah well...at least we won!

Many thanks, folks! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Back