Just a minor request.

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Don't know if it's kosher to do this here (it's been done before), but if it isn't, then mods, please let me know and I'll change things up real quick like. :whistle:

Anyways, two very good friends of mine are in a contest. The guy Frank is my pare' (pronounced pah-ree; his son is my godson, so that makes him my pare'. His wife is my male' [pronounced mah-lee]) and his wife is also a good friend of mine.

They're trying to win a radio contest for some cool prizes (namely a free night or two in the local hotel) for Valentine's Day. I figured I'd try and give a little help with the voting...and thought that maybe I could ask you all to take a little less than a minute to and throw some votes their way as well.

Would you all mind? I mean, I know we're busy and all...got the superbowl going today. If you could though, that'd be great. :)

All ya needs to do is go to this here website:

So In Love! Vote Now!

and vote for Frank and Liza. They're currently sitting in third place. ???

Thanks in advance, all. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Yes it is very much allowed to use your Org family to aid in this kind of thing :laugh:. At least in my opinion.

I voted :beerchug:

Oh yeah...don't worry about the music. It's just a stream from the local radio station. They play some of the older tracks. Not too bad, but too slow for work. At least for me. ???

Back