It's home!

Congrats and welcome!!
cool.gif

Well I picked the bike up today fromt he dealer..they move FAST, only thing I am worried about is that he got it from denver, so I might be stuck with a cali model since CO is strict as hell. I took another riders info and read the emmissions label on the frame, no mention of california, just says "meets epa regs for 2005 model year" This thing either has a fast reading speedometer, or it is going to get me in serious trouble. I took it easy ont he way home, varying speeds, alternating gears, and no more than about 5k and 1/3rd throttle, but holy crap, cruising along at 65..crack it open and without any fanfare it is doing 90...this is gonna be a fun bike when it is broken in I can tell. Is there any other way short of removing the cowling to tell if it has california emmissions, mainly concerned with getting stuck with the smaller gas tank. Here come some pics.
Last time I checked Denver located in Colorado, about 1000 miles from california. I kinda knew that because I am in Denver.
devil.gif

Blue and silver just gorgeos, congrats!

Well I picked the bike up today fromt he dealer..they move FAST, only thing I am worried about is that he got it from denver, so I might be stuck with a cali model since CO is strict as hell. I took another riders info and read the emmissions label on the frame, no mention of california, just says "meets epa regs for 2005 model year" This thing either has a fast reading speedometer, or it is going to get me in serious trouble. I took it easy ont he way home, varying speeds, alternating gears, and no more than about 5k and 1/3rd throttle, but holy crap, cruising along at 65..crack it open and without any fanfare it is doing 90...this is gonna be a fun bike when it is broken in I can tell. Is there any other way short of removing the cowling to tell if it has california emmissions, mainly concerned with getting stuck with the smaller gas tank. Here come some pics.
Last time I checked Denver located in Colorado, about 1000 miles from california. I kinda knew that because I am in Denver.
devil.gif

Blue and silver just gorgeos, congrats!
Thanks I am well aware of the layout of our states, I have heard storeies of CO vehicles coming with Cali emissions because CO is also pretty strict. Mine however isnot a Cali model thank goodness.

Back