California Governor signs bill into law, no more aftermarket exhausts

Note to Self:

Start printing out EPA acceptable standards stickers and sell them to Spot Bike riders with loud exhausts:rofl::rofl:

this sucks,.. even i am not from USA.. this sucks...

loud pipes save lifes..

he really is termiantor.:Oo:

We have the same (type) law here and have for decades. just not enforced unless you ask for it. :whistle:

I agree with SP33D My exhaust save my life more than 3 times. Theres people that always drive with the radio with the volume at max and dont here the stock exhaust.

Cali is a strange place, they want to to tax pot and make it legal because they are broke, yet they have about the toughest smoking policy of any state. In LA, you can't see across the valley, most days, yet second hand smoke is killing them.
They need money, yet they are spending billions a year to shelter illegals. They can't think of having power plants mess up their environment, yet they can't afford to buy power from other states.

Cali is a strange place, they want to to tax pot and make it legal because they are broke, yet they have about the toughest smoking policy of any state. In LA, you can't see across the valley, most days, yet second hand smoke is killing them.
They need money, yet they are spending billions a year to shelter illegals. They can't think of having power plants mess up their environment, yet they can't afford to buy power from other states.

Yup, that's Liberals for ya'...........If they would get their heads out of their azzez. It is all about the money here...........They will prostitute the state for money.

Mexico's message to california: Bend over cali...daddies got something for ya' :laugh:

I read that they wanted non compliant exhuasts to result in a fine plus one point on your license and it was going to to retroacive to 2000. As signed, it's a fix it ticket and a $100 fine for the first offense starting with the 2013 model year. Guess we won that one. :banghead:

California may take away your right to mod your bike, and may even limit your hp and top speed down the road. He*ll, they may even take away your right to ride, but they'll never take away your right to leave the state :laugh: :beerchug: :thumbsup:

I think all manufacturer's should boycott California until California realizes they aren't special.

This law has come about because of all of those jackasses with noisy Harleys. (i.e. every Harley owner.) People loathe the racket those fools make, and rightly so. I hate being at the local bike meeting spot when the Hardley crowd turn up: they are attention-seeking posers, who ruin motorcycling for the rest of us.
Next time you see one of these clowns, please thank them for their efforts at having motorcycles legislated against.

Well, the most obvious statement that I could think of right now is, to each his own, but that would consitute having individual freedoms and we all know we are not allowed to have those here in Cali. So, hopefully my new dump pipe doesn't attract to much attention. :whistle:

with all the trouble that state is in, this is hardly the time to be looking at this. good grief???

Ironic, isn't it...and San Francisco county supervisors are voting on whether to make McDonalds add fruit to their happy meals, or they can't put toys in them anymore....they almost deserve to be broke they are so stupid.

Back