Its all fun and games till somebody gets hurt or worse....

I'll never b doing anything stupid like that !!
I bought my bike to cruise if I wanted to do stunts, I'll just dress as a clown and do magic !

You Guys look like ****ing idiots doing wheelies on the highway:)

Everyday we get on a bike or car... WE ARE ASKING FOR IT. A man is dead. God and only god picks and chose when it is time to come home. True... you can help in that choice,but ultimately you have no say. Please guys... quite the name calling. It's not cool. Sharing good info about the busa, your mods, your latest adventure on your bike is what I enjoy. This subject is over for me.:peace:

According to the report, the cycle then hit the median and rolled as Garcia tumbled in the road. He was not wearing a helmet:whistle: and died at the scene, investigators report

Just Saying:poke:

I'll never b doing anything stupid like that !!
I bought my bike to cruise if I wanted to do stunts, I'll just dress as a clown and do magic !

You Guys look like ****ing idiots doing wheelies on the highway:)

Haters hate:thumbsup:

According to the report, the cycle then hit the median and rolled as Garcia tumbled in the road. He was not wearing a helmet:whistle: and died at the scene, investigators report

Just Saying:poke:

Because they state 'he was not wearing a helmet' leads us to believe he died of some sort of head trauma. But since it doesn't say that specifically we can't rightly say what killed him. Could broke his neck, broke his back, cut some vein and bled out , who knows.

I read these things and imediately think, "I have 2 beautiful daughters that need me. I'd better sell the bike and be a responsible dad". Then I shake my head and realize I'd die from lack of riding, so better off dress safe, ride safe, and hope my number doesn't come up while anyone is dependant on me.

Use your head out there...not to test the density of the median either. Bikes were built with 2 wheels for a reason...:beerchug:

i almost killed myself by doing a wheelie with no gear. Lets just say $80K in damage to my body and $70k of it was to my head i endend up with 6 titanium plates to hold pieces of my skull together:whistle:
Lets just say i have done maybe 10 since that wreck and they were from the sheer power of the busa and a few at the track from launching

i almost killed myself by doing a wheelie with no gear. Lets just say $80K in damage to my body and $70k of it was to my head i endend up with 6 titanium plates to hold pieces of my skull together:whistle:
Lets just say i have done maybe 10 since that wreck and they were from the sheer power of the busa and a few at the track from launching

See, moral of the story is, you don't gear, just titanium plates :whistle:

Seriously though, sorry to see the stranger go. I have yet to get the Busa up without clutching it, but that's because I am a *****. Condolences to the family. :please:

Understood...I'll pick up your slack:laugh:

Riding today i thought about it. I dont do wheelies but i tend to get the front wheel a few inches off the ground alot. Gotta love the torque :beerchug:

I did it today and thought of what i said :laugh: No wheelies just lift the front a few inches.

See, moral of the story is, you don't gear, just titanium plates :whistle:

Seriously though, sorry to see the stranger go. I have yet to get the Busa up without clutching it, but that's because I am a *****. Condolences to the family. :please:

i got what i deserved i was inexperienced and showing off in the wrong place ( very short curved road) with no gear. What else can i say, sheet happens. I didnt ride for 2 years after the wreck. Then i started geting the itch again took a lot of sweet talking the wife and i got the busa on the 2 year aniversary of my wreck down to almost the exact time. It was pretty ironic LOL

If you cant get the busa up w/out clutching your not getting on it hard enough. Mine is lowerd and i can still get it up on throttle alone if i want too:whistle:

Riding today i thought about it. I dont do wheelies but i tend to get the front wheel a few inches off the ground alot. Gotta love the torque :beerchug:

I did it today and thought of what i said :laugh: No wheelies just lift the front a few inches.

Oh you better be careful, once you find out how Easy the Busa wheelies...it's on! I don't mean power wheelies either, I mean balanced, hangtime, ride it til you wanna set it down wheelies.
Keep pushin your luck and you'll find out:laugh: Forget you read this before you end up a hooligan...there's no cure.:rofl:

Oh you better be careful, once you find out how Easy the Busa wheelies...it's on! I don't mean power wheelies either, I mean balanced, hangtime, ride it til you wanna set it down wheelies.
Keep pushin your luck and you'll find out:laugh: Forget you read this before you end up a hooligan...there's no cure.:rofl:

Never found that sweet balance spot, I'll have it way up (or so I think) then I'll remember its not paid off yet and I don't wanna pay for a bike I can't ride so I set her back down. She is almost mine though hopefully before this summer is up I can call her MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!! I'll have to change her name from black betty to paid for :D

Guy was doing it at 6pm on a week day. Probably was trying to be a showoff on the road and "That's all she wrote". It put out the show of his life!

Looking at the photo, all I can think is... "Not so tough anymore, are you Mr. tough Guy!"

thats bad, i wonder what went wrong. well riding without gear is the first thing, yeah but in some states they have a no helmet law??????i wonder why. The helmet should be like the seatbelt law..

There you go, great idea take yet another freedom away from us whats next? I wear a helmet most of the time but when i want to go without one i want to be able to make the choice myself. im what we call an adult i wear big boy pant. i can make my own decisions weather to wear a lid or not.

There you go, great idea take yet another freedom away from us whats next? I wear a helmet most of the time but when i want to go without one i want to be able to make the choice myself. im what we call an adult i wear big boy pant. i can make my own decisions weather to wear a lid or not.

Thats all fine and dandy but its when idiots who dont wear gear do stupid things that look bad on all of us. Idk how you ride when you choose not to wear gear or not. Helmet laws are not about freedom they are about making idiots be responsible when they ride

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Back