Its all fun and games till somebody gets hurt or worse....

As an FYI, Florida does have a helmet law. Whether this guy was legally abiding by the law is unknown. There are restrictions in place regarding wearing a helmet or not. It is not really a "freedom" choice. There is a financial obligation that has to be met. I think the $$$ limit is too small but whatever. I can legally not wear a helmet but I chose to wear one.

Here is a nice link for laws in the states....become familiar with the laws in your state as well as other states you may be visiting.

State-by-state motorcycle laws

Thats all fine and dandy but its when idiots who dont wear gear do stupid things that look bad on all of us. Idk how you ride when you choose not to wear gear or not. Helmet laws are not about freedom they are about making idiots be responsible when they ride

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

just because you put a helmet on an idiot dosn't mean he is gonna be a responsible idiot when he rides, all it means is his head will be in one piece when he comes to an abrupt stop. now im sure even the people who where full suits gautlet gloves boots and helmets dont obey every rule every time. They go out and carve up the corners just like the people who dont wear the stuff. the stigma is already attached to the sportbike and it is always going to be that way. all of us could go out every day and obey all the laws on a sport bike but at the end of the day your still gonna be pinned as a reckless bike rider because your bike of choice is a sportbike. im all for being safe and being able to live another day but making a helmet a law isnt the way i want to do it.

just because you put a helmet on an idiot dosn't mean he is gonna be a responsible idiot when he rides, all it means is his head will be in one piece when he comes to an abrupt stop. now im sure even the people who where full suits gautlet gloves boots and helmets dont obey every rule every time. They go out and carve up the corners just like the people who dont wear the stuff. the stigma is already attached to the sportbike and it is always going to be that way. all of us could go out every day and obey all the laws on a sport bike but at the end of the day your still gonna be pinned as a reckless bike rider because your bike of choice is a sportbike. im all for being safe and being able to live another day but making a helmet a law isnt the way i want to do it.

No but if you put gear on an idiot it is more likely if that idiot doesnt have health insurance and our tax dollars arent paying for his medical bills when he crashes or at least not paying as much

Back