Is this Roaring Toyz Busa really worth 18 grand?

(jessup @ Oct. 26 2006,17:37) Uhhh no.
E
biggrin.gif
+1
crazy.gif

SURE, BECAUSE ALL THE MODS WOULD COST YOU TO INSTALL,PLUS LABOR, YOUR TIME. CAN'T SEE IT ANY CHEAPER
cool.gif

(DC TONY @ Oct. 28 2006,21:31) SURE, BECAUSE ALL THE MODS WOULD COST YOU TO INSTALL,PLUS LABOR, YOUR TIME.    CAN'T SEE IT ANY CHEAPER        
cool.gif
That is if you pay someone else to do all your work for you. Otherwise it is not worth the money they want.

I would say He$$ no, Ive got about 17K tied up into my bike, but thats with 2 different full exhausts, bike being set up to run 8's with nitrous now having a full turbo kit. Now I have a 1363cc turbo'd busa, stretched and lowered for less than the bling 06

P1020047.jpg

Hey Drew, are you gonna black out the frame? Cool bike, good job.
super.gif

eventually, the frame was supposed to be my last project but i came across a heck of deal for the turbo so the frame is on the back burner for now. Already spent to much money, gotta let the wife cool down first. My goal is to get it painted the old maroon and liquid metal with all black everything else, even want to black out the dump pipes.

Hell no, for 18K I could by a new busa, put a full system on it, carbon rims, better roaters, shocks and a few other extras too!

Back