Is this Roaring Toyz Busa really worth 18 grand?

Uhhh no.
E
biggrin.gif

its worth every penny, price out the chrome for your self the swing arm is is worth 2000.00 new not including the frame and all the other parts and it has 0 miles (dont forget about the labor )

bought mine new 10400 added allmost all the same stuff as this one i have at the most 14500 in mine. so no its not worth it

No. An item like this is never worth the sum of its parts. You can get a low mileage one with all this plus motor work/turbo for that kind of coin.

For me i would have to agree, you could build the same bike for less.

Now if you had the money to waste and wanted a custom bike with a warranty (i wonder how limited it is) then this could be a good deal.

Really coming from a speciality place you would expect more
SHOCKED.gif
. Just looks like a regular chromed out Busa with some aftermarket add ons anyone could do. Which makes it NOT so special  
wink.gif

Na, not worth MY money, but then if you like it, it's your money and NONE of MY Business what you buy or like or dislike  
beerchug.gif

Nah i have a 2006 black n grey.Just saw that on their site and its still available.I guess no one is stupid enough to shell out that kinda money on it

Nah, I think that's about 3k high unless their "and more" is really "lots more"
smile.gif
The main things I'd be looking at are the functional ones; extended swingarm and 4 into 1 exhaust. With 11k for the bike and 4k for those two bits I might offer 14k for it and pay maybe 15k after some dealing assuming I wanted the extra bling. But I'd be happier with a Turbo than bling.

Carl

My 2 cents, yes both pennies. K, here you have a bike that has been all chromed out, lowered, and lots of shinny stuff that just weighs the bike down. Now, may I ask why you would want or need all that? And I am sure you could get ALL of that that's been thrown into that bike from our vender's here on the site at a MUCH cheaper price and still have a little change left over.

I suggest if you looking to buy a busa, get a used one. Get a used busa, save 3-4grand and put THAT towards your Modifications that YOU want the bike to look like.
rant.gif

This kind of stuff actually makes me sick to my stomach....what makes me sicker is that they'll get $16k for it from someone that doesn't know how to use the internet.

Just my opinion...find them, shoot them and take the bike for what it's actually worth.

Hmmm I remember seeing it at the Granny's few months back, but i didnt notice it there 2 days ago and i always look at busa's. They used to have small section of the floor with usually 2 sets of custom painted plastics and a busa or two. All that dissapeared, i'll swing by tomorrow to make sure i'm correct
wink.gif

Back