Is The Gen 3 Coming ?

did you see that? it wont be a 1300 or 1340...it will be some midget high reving 600 to 1000 range probably? that in itself would turn me off.

yep......

9dca14ae61422d8c4fec0a836fbb79ba--hilarious-memes-funny-poop.jpg

Is this legit?

Wow !!!

Suzuki may introduce a turbocharged Hayabusa model sometime in mid-2018 as a 2019 model year bike, according to reports. The Suzuki Hayabusa has remained unchanged in its nearly 20-year production run and for 2018 as well, the bike will remain unchanged. But latest reports indicate that the Suzuki Hayabusa may very well get a turbocharged engine for its 2019 model year edition, to be introduced sometime in the second half of 2018. The Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer could possibly use the turbocharging technology that was showcased with the Recursion Concept that was showcased during the Tokyo Motor Show...

haya1600.jpg

Everytime somebody starts/bumps these gen 3 is coming threads I get all excited and let out a huge "hell yeah"!!!!
Then I click on it and scroll down and get all :mad:

I don't know, I think people are getting desperate. That Falcorustyco isn't even remotely practical. A hyper speed bike with no rider wind protection? Hub steering has been around for a long time but it's only real advantage for sporting applications is light weight. Not a small thing but generally you want to lose weight somewhere other than the front end on a sport/race bike. Here's what I'm betting on:

1. Rather than a Turbo or SC engine, we'll get a VVT 1400+ cc monster. Why, Suzuki does logical and unless you are going to reduce the engine size to save some weight, a 1550cc VVT could easily get to 270 Hp with monster torque in a well proven system. It will be one of the best motors ever put on a motorcycle and no one will care.......
2. Maybe the second generation of the GSX1000RR electronics package.
3. Average brakes, just because Suzuki is so committed to bad braking performance.
4. Evolutionary styling. Look at the new GSXR1K, hard to tell it from the old one. Besides, without the stretched out riding position, it's not a Busa.
5. Lighter, maybe 510 lbs or so wet.
6. Going out on a limb with this one, but it will have the first OEM 240 series rear tire with a slight stretched look. Since the top speed wars have been capped at 189 mph, this Busa will smoke the 1/4 mile as the quickest stock bike ever.
7. Good, average all mechanical suspension.
8. $17,500 sticker

Now that's a massively good package IMHO. If I could put my gen 2 Ohlins on it I would definitely consider buying that. Don't think it would be king of the road again though.

Reakon Arch is close on his Gen 3 recipe . I hope so anyway , I really like the big displacement all motor approach . The Busa motor is the best I have ever experienced . Copious grunt , happy to tool along , always ready to take off and fly . Be excellent to see Suzuki continue this with more of the same .

Back