A piece on the Gen III

My new wallpaper! Lovin' it :bowdown::banana:
IMG_1794.JPG

My last wallpaper..... had it for a month. Great people, great bikes.
IMG_1792.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like I will be selling my other bikes when this bad boy comes out I cant wait I truly hope it comes with a cruise control as you really need one for this bike for short touring the question is 2019 or 2020 ? :thumbsup:

I would say no way on an exhaust setup like that.. euro 4 and euro 5 seems like they would need quite and larger cats.

Mice that's promising. I meant: Nice, that's promising. To me this sounds like a pretty good package with some interesting twists.

Booooo!
No thank you!
This IS the begining of the end!
Basically an auto transmission.
ABS that automatically brakes during cornering.
The rider just needs to hold on and steer.
This is literally a fast, high tech moped.
Who needs riding skill anyway?
Yes, technology is ever advancing, and as cool as it is, I will pass.
What comes next? Even though it's still a few years away...self driving cars.
The new Busa, bah. How about the "Millenial" Falcon. The no skill, almost squid proof, bike of the future.

And now it's supposedly coming in 2020.
Can we beat the dead horse here that long?
How long will it take the top tuners to over ride all the new nannies?
How cool are all you seasoned and skilled drag racers gonna feel when the guy who's never ridden a day in his life, stages next to you...and smokes your 60', and the rest of the track?

Not impressed, not really suprised, disapointed this garbage is on the horizon, and I'll pass.
Used bikes for me from now on I belive.

Electronics don't make bikes fool proof. You have to learn how to use them, they are tools. If you have skills on a manual bike you'll have them on an electric bike provided you're flexible enough to learn how to use them. A well implemented electronics package will make everyone a better rider, not just the novice. This is after all proven fact. Rossi was fast on a 2-smoke 500 and a rolling computer 1k. And Marquez is going to be fast on anything. But all those guys will tell you bikes are way better now

Back